IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

Refreshing to see someone actually knows what they are talking about on this thread.

yes but has johnson been charged with knowingly letting him use the car, the bay of pigs disaster and North Korea's long range missile tests?

• Admin
33 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Most forums have a bar upon discussing ongoing court cases in case it influences the case. I know this isn't on a par with Ched Evans but if I was Tammy I wouldn't appreciate this public speculation.

That is more relevant to crown court cases and juries, driving offences as described in the charges listed in this thread are usually pretty clear cut and dealt with by magistrates, so considered opinion, speculation and wild fanatasy, all of which seem to be covered in this thread would be unlikely to affect the outcome, 

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

That is more relevant to crown court cases and juries, driving offences as described in the charges listed in this thread are usually pretty clear cut and dealt with by magistrates, so considered opinion, speculation and wild fanatasy, all of which seem to be covered in this thread would be unlikely to affect the outcome, 

That's fine, just flagging it as a possible consideration. I wasn't being censorious.

We all know what these teenaged 'Kevin's' can be like.....

Hope he has been advised not to sulk in court or utter the words .. 'that's so unfair'.. 'I hate you' .. 'I wish I was never born' or words to that effect towards the bench.... and if he must wear a baseball cap, for gawds sake don't wear it backwards ...turn it around the right way!

hqdefault.jpg

12 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

That's one heck of a name to get right... Hope the copper managed to spell it correctly. (non insured drivers, whoever they are, deserve everything they get, they affect everyone, sometimes seriously, no excuse, no sympathy from me)

Difficult names must be a constant pain in the arse for the law.

I once 'got off ' on a minor motoring offence when the reporting officer made a couple of small spelling mistakes on my name and address when summoned to court... spelling Stephen with a 'v' , adding an 's' to my five letter surname and an extra letter to my road name. Case was dismissed when I pointed out the person named on the summons wasn't 'technically' me.

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

That's one heck of a name to get right... Hope the copper managed to spell it correctly. (non insured drivers, whoever they are, deserve everything they get, they affect everyone, sometimes seriously, no excuse, no sympathy from me)

Difficult names must be a constant pain in the arse for the law.

I once 'got off ' on a minor motoring offence when the reporting officer made a couple of small spelling mistakes on my name and address when summoned to court... spelling Stephen with a 'v' , adding an 's' to my five letter surname and an extra letter to my road name. Case was dismissed when I pointed out the person named on the summons wasn't 'technically' me.

There was a bit on QI a few years back where the Irish Garda were after a Polish serial motoring offender who had committed offences all over Ireland. It turned out that the name they were searching for was actually the Polish for `Driving License` as that was the name the offences were being recorded against.

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

There was a bit on QI a few years back where the Irish Garda were after a Polish serial motoring offender who had committed offences all over Ireland. It turned out that the name they were searching for was actually the Polish for `Driving License` as that was the name the offences were being recorded against.

When they put up any road signs in Wales they can email someone to provide a translation into welsh. One sign near Swansea was confusing the welsh speakers because they had received the translators Out Of Office message and they had painted that! 

5 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ohhhhhh, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham. 

Is this sung to the tune of "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"? 

Archived