IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

24 minutes ago, Rocky said:

This was a couple of weeks ago I thought.

Tammy's friend wrote off a car and both walked away, LJ was nearby and was stood with Tammy and friend...so I heard.

Was the day after the Burnley FA Cup tie 

Tammy was on his own - LJ was nowhere near

7 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

was before Sunday unless he's had another one. I also heard it was another players car however I took that with a pinch of salt as it was probably just Chinese whispers

No you are warmer than @Rocky was

There is actually a bigger story to all of this, which is surprising it hasn't made the press yet

9 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

was before Sunday unless he's had another one. I also heard it was another players car however I took that with a pinch of salt as it was probably just Chinese whispers

Strange name - what ever nationality is a surname like Whispers.  Is he a full back?

10 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Was the day after the Burnley FA Cup tie 

Tammy was on his own - LJ was nowhere near

No you are warmer than @Rocky was

There is actually a bigger story to all of this, which is surprising it hasn't made the press yet

I drove past & it wasn't Tammy's car & LJ was there on his phone. It was just past the training ground the Sunday before last.

6 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

@Alan Dicks' Barmy Army Think you spoke too soon mate. It's in the press now.

If the allegations prove true, to quote Paul and Barry Chuckle "oh dear oh dear". 

Mercedes are crap cars anyway. It's not a loss really. :kiddie:

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Wondered when this would finally get broken.

All I have to say is: Tammy, you silly, silly boy.

This will be in the national media in due course as he is of course a Chelsea player. All we bloody need.

Can't see that it really makes much odds to us. He's a fully grown adult and the club can't really be expected to have done anything to prevent it. 

'Footballer does something stupid' is such a frequent news story that it'll probably be completely forgotten about in no time. 

As long as Tammy can keep his head on the game then it shouldn't have too much bearing. 

Never know Chelsea may look to get rid now, as it may not be the right image they want from their players. Least it would lower the price :whistle:

On a more serious note, very stupid move, and hopefully nobody else was injured (nnot read the story - won't click on the post links).

9 minutes ago, Taz said:

Never know Chelsea may look to get rid now, as it may not be the right image they want from their players. Least it would lower the price :whistle:

On a more serious note, very stupid move, and hopefully nobody else was injured (nnot read the story - won't click on the post links).

John Terry seemed to survive.

8 minutes ago, Taz said:

Doesn't say. Basically he has been summonsed to appear at Magistrates court which is different to being arrested. Up to Chelsea to discipline as he's their player. Could get up to £5000 fine and 6 points on licence. 

Think that's just about it, I don't usually read their site either but I just wondered how they were reporting it.

silly boy yes, but not the first footballer or young person to come a cropper in a car that's not suited to them. I hope no one else was involved and there aren't other issues to complicate things.

The money of course isn't a problem for him, but that's also part of the reason the accident happened maybe. 6 points on his licence would surely make him pretty much uninsurable in future, which is another matter. Idiot. 

29 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Wondered when this would finally get broken.

All I have to say is: Tammy, you silly, silly boy.

This will be in the national media in due course as he is of course a Chelsea player. All we bloody need.

Yep, it has been a while - so much for all the ITK and press on the ball

27 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

I drove past & it wasn't Tammy's car & LJ was there on his phone. It was just past the training ground the Sunday before last.

Correct he doesn't own a car - like I said it was day after Burnley game

26 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Mercedes are crap cars anyway. It's not a loss really. :kiddie:

Good job it wasn't his car !

1 minute ago, SARJ said:

All these high and mighty people on social media.........like they've never made a single mistake when they were that age.

True, but how many driving offences can one person tally up before it is more than a mistake?

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

According to the Post allegedly caught driving without a licence, if found guilty could face a fine and six points on his licence. Not sure the latter part is much of a deterrent.

Could end up with more points than City by the end of the season!

Archived