IGNORED

Players Cars

wendyredredrobin

Other than Flint, the only other players cars I can remember were from years ago...

Lee Miller had a Honda S2000 and I think he had a personalised plate but I'm f****d if I can remember.

Steve Phillips had the famous S70PPA reg (should have been F74PPA) but can't remember his car.

David James had a tricked up Ford Focus ST.

And the winner was...

Scott Murray in a CANARY YELLOW Renault Megane soft top. A shocking car.

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Other than Flint, the only other players cars I can remember were from years ago...

Lee Miller had a Honda S2000 and I think he had a personalised plate but I'm f****d if I can remember.

Steve Phillips had the famous S70PPA reg (should have been F74PPA) but can't remember his car.

David James had a tricked up Ford Focus ST.

And the winner was...

Scott Murray in a CANARY YELLOW Renault Megane soft top. A shocking car.

David James also turned up in a VW camper van. Didn't he also write an article urging his colleagues not to buy gas guzzlers?

1 minute ago, Fatalist said:

David James also turned up in a VW camper van. Didn't he also write an article urging his colleagues not to buy gas guzzlers?

I think he did. He went all eco which is surprising when he was booting about in a camper van (probably a diesel) and a Focus ST which was probably petrol.

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You could tell who was the richest...wasn't the players. Told me that the ones with the best cars were the agents interestingly enough.

By far the flashest car in the players car park for many years was the Bentley GT belonging to McIndoe. Proper nice ride.

Ironically, 'proper nice ride' is now his nickname in chokey as he shares a cell with Big Gerald.

6 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

although that shape not made in 2011. why anyone would put a plate on their car that makes it look older than it is is beyond me

Because he wanted a plate that spelt his name out perhaps??! You knowing that its a brand new car kind of defeats your argument...

13 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

By far the flashest car in the players car park for many years was the Bentley GT belonging to McIndoe. Proper nice ride.

Ironically, 'proper nice ride' is now his nickname in chokey as he shares a cell with Big Gerald.

Remember seeing him park up in Queens Square in that Bentley, with a very attractive lady in tow thinking 'how the funk did he manage that' being a second div footballer and not the worlds most attractive man to say the least. Now we know it's because he was a little thieving scrote bag! 

I went to watch an horrendous 0-0 draw between Arsenal and Bolton once - I was being entertained by a journalist. Freezing cold and rubbish game.

Walking out we went past the exit to the underground car park at The Emirates where the Arsenal players were driving out. Amongst the Lamborghinis and Masseratis we saw driven by Henry, Ljungberg, Viera etc - Kolo Toure came out in a Ford Focus with his family in it. A refreshing change!

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I went to watch an horrendous 0-0 draw between Arsenal and Bolton once - I was being entertained by a journalist. Freezing cold and rubbish game.

Walking out we went past the exit to the underground car park at The Emirates where the Arsenal players were driving out. Amongst the Lamborghinis and Masseratis we saw driven by Henry, Ljungberg, Viera etc - Kolo Toure came out in a Ford Focus with his family in it. A refreshing change!

Nothing beats Basso and his coat hanger for an arial for keeping it real! 

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

You can tell it was taken from the left side of the car - of course unless it was left hand drive

Or I could have held my hand to the left to make it look like I was the passenger :P

But yeah my son took the picture as the passenger

10 minutes ago, lenred said:

Nothing beats Basso and his coat hanger for an arial for keeping it real! 

I remember going to a pre season friendly where we played Southampton at AG. Waiting outside after the game for autographs they were all coming out with their designer wash bags, Claus Lundekvam appeared clutching his toiletries in a Tesco carrier :-)

4 minutes ago, Ray White said:

I remember going to a pre season friendly where we played Southampton at AG. Waiting outside after the game for autographs they were all coming out with their designer wash bags, Claus Lundekvam appeared clutching his toiletries in a Tesco carrier :-)

Love it. 

Archived