IGNORED

Martin Luther King

What the ????

I had a moment last night, no Major, not that type of moment.

You could say " I had a dream" however it woke me up with a start at 4.50 Am. It was a football result on a Saturday (unfortunately not the lottert results) Leeds Utd 1 - Bristol City 2. Im not sure why but I could not sleep afterwards, i was thinking of the winnings from my bet. Then I realized that the Paramutuel in France doesnt stretch to Championship Football. 

2 hours ago, What the ???? said:

You could say " I had a dream" however it woke me up with a start at 4.50 Am. It was a football result on a Saturday (unfortunately not the lottert results) Leeds Utd 1 - Bristol City 2. Im not sure why but I could not sleep afterwards, i was thinking of the winnings from my bet. Then I realized that the Paramutuel in France doesnt stretch to Championship Football. 

welcome to the f in weird world of otib , just remember attack the poster not the post, any player we sign is crap, any manager after 4 seconds is crap and if you have any sense don't lend your merc to Tammy

4 hours ago, What the ???? said:

Pay no attention. We're playing them on Tuesday.

Archived