IGNORED

Radio Bristol Bias

bs3

2 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Sent 4 text to 20pence from 4 different mobile phones which was all negative about Lee Johnson, only read one out!

Next time I going send 4 positive texts about Johnson from 4 different numbers and see how many messages he read out

Quite the star aren't you 

1 minute ago, shelts said:

Quite the star aren't you 

Not really , just a having a pint with 4 of my mates , all sent text into the show calling out Johnson tactical ineptitude and poor management skills and he only read one out. 

Just thought it was interesting, so he read a certain percentage of negative  Johnson texts ? Or does he want to keep in wth the club and read more pro Johnson texts?

Should he reflex the views of his listeners has a publicly funded organisation.

7 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Well it was obviously a great experiment because you still don't know the answer. 

Well I think I do , 

Radio Bristol is a puppet and mouth piece of Bristol City.

There journalist and and reporters are hand in glove with club and do not ask the challenging questions, which should be put to LJ.

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Not really , just a having a pint with 4 of my mates , all sent text into the show calling out Johnson tactical ineptitude and poor management skills and he only read one out. 

Just thought it was interesting, so he read a certain percentage of negative  Johnson texts ? Or does he want to keep in wth the club and read more pro Johnson texts?

Should he reflex the views of his listeners has a publicly funded organisation.

Same as everything we only have your word for it , did they text back?

So the mighty BBC are in on SL conspiracy of keeping LJ in a job!!

Archived