IGNORED

Warnock

MC RISK77

It goes without question that he should have been in here a long time ago. I have no doubt he would have taken us to the premiership. After decades of failure we need to get over ourselves and our delusions of grandeur and get someone in who can do the job (with a few bob and in his own way!)

4 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

This thread is so low....

The guy you are rimming is currently employed by our arch rivals and is a complete nosher. Surely there are other names to talk about.

You're like that prat who sits behind me who doesn't understand the slightest thing about football.

do you think his press conferences causing scenes and niggling away at other clubs is because he's sour or of the sorts?

the man plays the game in the media (which obviously winds you up more than anything) as well as he gets his players to play.

He's a top class manager with proven success, who else would you suggest out of interest?

1 minute ago, aller g said:

You're like that prat who sits behind me who doesn't understand the slightest thing about football.

do you think his press conferences causing scenes and niggling away at other clubs is because he's sour or of the sorts?

the man plays the game in the media (which obviously winds you up more than anything) as well as he gets his players to play.

He's a top class manager with proven success, who else would you suggest out of interest?

Oh dear. :facepalm:

I just said that I'm not arguing with his previous results. I just think his personality stinks and I would prefer to look at other options.

1 minute ago, Collis1 said:

Oh dear. :facepalm:

I just said that I'm not arguing with his previous results. I just think his personality stinks and I would prefer to look at other options.

"The guy is a complete nosher"

had me fooled mate, I was replying to that. Oh and the bully comment. 

Youre the only one looking silly here. 

5 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Should have been given the job.

He'd have guaranteed us Championship football at the very least and he wanted the job - a manager with promotions to the PL on his CV, but he isn't a yes man so was not wanted here.

When should he have been given the job? And didn't LJ keep us in the Championship anyway?

The fact Warnock is more of a short term fix is the opposite to what SL wants. If LJ was to be binned, it's more likely they'll look to a manager like Rowett

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You'd sneak back in when we were in the play off places.

I, for one, wouldn't. The club would get none of my money for as long as that man was associated with it.

And if all football managers set their teams up to play like Warnock, I would stop watching football: it would be unbearable. 

Luckily, I think there's about as much chance of SL letting him anywhere near the club as there is of him disinheriting his kids and leaving everything to me.

All this talk of "I'll stay away if Warnock comes here"  is utter bo##ocks!  How many said the same about LJ when he was appointed or Cotts or SOD or anyone else that you would like to mention? If he came and got results and made us successful he would fill the stadium and you all know it. His record speaks for itself. some say we need to toughen up and get more streetwise. This is what he gives. If he had these players we have now under his control, we would not be in a relegation fight IMO. Its too late for him now I think so we will never know. Its a bit like the Clough for England saga. The people wanted him but the bosses said no, end of!!

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

When should he have been given the job? And didn't LJ keep us in the Championship anyway?

The fact Warnock is more of a short term fix is the opposite to what SL wants. If LJ was to be binned, it's more likely they'll look to a manager like Rowett

Rowett would come in and do the same as what Johnson did. It's the new manager effect. That's more likely to be short term fix. 

2 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Rowett will fail if he comes here too, mark my words.

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Well your last post suggested you don't doubt his results are great but because he is not a nice man and not a good personality you wouldn't like him here....you tell me what your thinking 

You incinuated that I prefer a nice personality over results. Thats ridiculous.

Cotterill had the personality of an Argos checkout worker but I loved him to bits.

I just utterly despise Warnock for a number of reasons. Have people forgotton his digs at City in the past? THe QPR incident? He's a cretin, would rather take a gamble on someone else.

1 minute ago, lager loud said:

I, for one, wouldn't. The club would get none of my money for as long as that man was associated with it.

And if all football managers set their teams up to play like Warnock, I would stop watching football: it would be unbearable. 

Luckily, I think there's about as much chance of SL letting him anywhere near the club as there is of him disinheriting his kids and leaving everything to me.

Utter bullshit

1 minute ago, lager loud said:

That's cool, you're obviously happy to muddle around in div 3 with the odd temporary foray into div 2, that's fine...

1 minute ago, Collis1 said:

You incinuated that I prefer a nice personality over results. Thats ridiculous.

Cotterill had the personality of an Argos checkout worker but I loved him to bits.

I just utterly despise Warnock for a number of reasons. Have people forgotton his digs at City in the past? THe QPR incident? He's a cretin, would rather take a gamble on someone else.

Or do you forget the phantom goal he got cheated out of at Ashton gate, did he not have a reason to be upset with us then.

younare coming across very simple...anyhow have a good night

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That's cool, you're obviously happy to muddle around in div 3 with the odd temporary foray into div 2, that's fine...

Have you lost the plot mate? How does not liking Warnock mean that we are happy to "muddle around in div 3"?

I think you should go and have a cup of tea and calm down a bit.

Jesus...

Archived