IGNORED

LJ petition (Merged)

Eddie Notgetinya

Just had a look out of interest. The first two signatures I saw read:

"results speak for there selfs"

and

"Lee Johnson is a ****"

Nothing like putting your point across in an eloquent manner. I haven't signed it for what it's worth. The link is below as I know some get upset when they're not pasted in.

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/disgruntled-bristol-city-fan-sets-up-petition-calling-for-head-coach-lee-johnson-to-be-sacked/story-30138847-detail/story.html

Read it too, author not been a city fan for long, only going to games a couple of seasons, never managed GCSE English either! - read the thing through and felt like a teacher, wanting to get the red biro out, do some corrections and end with "must try harder" That could apply to his target also!

needless to say I did not add my vote, even though something has to give!

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Yep, just goes to show how bad, and out of touch,  the higher ups are if, as fans, people set up a petition.

Embarrassing indeed.

For the record for me he should have went a while ago but stand by my opinion of a petition. Cringeworthy.

I see a fair few posts where the so called grammatical elite are picking up posters for spelling. Well done you. After all writing and reading is all about communication and if you understood enough to spell check then the message was clearly delivered and did not require your superior intellect! I applaud those who have the courage to follow through with their complaint with concrete actions.

53 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Just had a look out of interest. The first two signatures I saw read:

"results speak for there selfs"

and

"Lee Johnson is a ****"

Nothing like putting your point across in an eloquent manner. I haven't signed it for what it's worth. The link is below as I know some get upset when they're not pasted in.

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/disgruntled-bristol-city-fan-sets-up-petition-calling-for-head-coach-lee-johnson-to-be-sacked/story-30138847-detail/story.html

Didn't expect the Chairman and Owner to post comments on the petition. 

6 minutes ago, We live in hope said:

I see a fair few posts where the so called grammatical elite are picking up posters for spelling. Well done you. After all writing and reading is all about communication and if you understood enough to spell check then the message was clearly delivered and did not require your superior intellect! I applaud those who have the courage to follow through with their complaint with concrete actions.

It was more the point that someone felt that calling LJ a **** was going to get the right people to listen to them.

7 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Thank the Lord for another LJ thread.

Since merging all the others, I had been having withdrawal symptoms. What's it been- 4 hours?

This is actually directly related to an actual news story - not just started for the hell of it

What I don't understand is the mentality of our fans. I say this because when we have no manager and are about to make an appointment you see posts like "whoever we appoint they need time to do their job" but the second we have a manager who isn't getting the results it turns straight to "they need to go!". 

I guess what these fans mean is "we want a manager who will never let us get anywhere near relegation in any league".  :blink:

I find this really frustrating, I accept that results have not been good.....but I feel that this hatred of LJ has to stop. I'm not a advocate of his, I too share the frustrations of many other supporters....

1. Bad form from the guy who posted the petition.

2. Bristol Post.....seriously......have you got nothing more exciting to report.....professional journalism?

3. Embarrassing for the club.....potentially harmful in future transfer windows (apparently LJ has at least 1 more in him).

4. We support the team...not the coaching custodian.......COYRs

5. See you all on Wednesday to get behind the Boys against Fulham!!

Archived