IGNORED

Red and White Night - Fulham

Blazeyrobins

Hi all,

Next Wednesday night match at home to Fulham will be a Red and White night. 

Can I ask going to the game to wear our colours and get right behind the team from the start and create a great atmosphere.

I have spoke to Adam Baker and he will help promote this on the clubs main website. He has also asked me to contact any in Section 82 in the Atyeo to help support this.

Please can I ask all to help promote this.

54 minutes ago, Honiton Tony said:

How about a clean sheet night ........ not easy at my age

Was just about to comment along the same lines

**** red and white (why are we doing red & white when they have switched to those unlucky red shorts again), lets have a 3 point, clean sheet, no injuries night instead

6 hours ago, Blazeyrobins said:

How well publicised. An article on the OS that few people actually read in the age of social media.

Nothing on twitter, I wouldn't have known about this if I hadn't read this thread. Really poor effort by the club, this needs to be put out there if they're going to make a proper go of it.

Well...did I miss something? Any special "Red and White" efforts passed me by...token scarf waving for 20 seconds as the teams ran out...but other than that?

The boys in the Atyeo were on good vocal form...calling for the manager's head! And they seemed to have put their flags away.

...fair enough to the OP for his positivity but a in reality that was a fiasco. 

12 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Well...did I miss something? Any special "Red and White" efforts passed me by...token scarf waving for 20 seconds as the teams ran out...but other than that?

The boys in the Atyeo were on good vocal form...calling for the manager's head! And they seemed to have put their flags away.

...fair enough to the OP for his positivity but a in reality that was a fiasco. 

To be fair the weather didn't help.

Wouldn't have known it was a Red & White Night unless I read it on here/the site.

As Red Exile said, it was very little effort made for it really. Supporters Liaison Officer- that's a laugh, Rachel Lemar I believe is the 2nd half of that role with Adam Baker...she seems to have zero profile online (twitter), let alone this place.

Archived