IGNORED

Official non-matchday matchday thread

CyderInACan

3 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Currently watching Burnley v. Lincoln. Going to see if there's a stream of Tigers v. Bris at 3pm then off to a kid's party at 4pm. Any idea if there's a teatime game on? 

Will be keeping a close eye on results today too. 

Anyone else doing anything as exciting as me? 

Sorting my sock drawer 

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Currently watching Burnley v. Lincoln. Going to see if there's a stream of Tigers v. Bris at 3pm then off to a kid's party at 4pm. Any idea if there's a teatime game on? 

Stay away from the ice cream and jelly Reg. I know what you're like... :laughcont:

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Thanks Cyder - didn't realise ok was so early !!

Sitting on my fat arse watching Burnley v Lincoln, then going to sit on my fat arse and play guitar, followed by sitting on my fat arse to watch Wolves v Chelsea and then to mix it up, I'm going to sit on my fat arse and drink wine :) 

I sympathise with anyone who has to leave the house today! 

24 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

off to meet some chums in Soho. Tapas and wine, this afternoon, I think. Feel lost without my pre-match pasty/hotdog (if we're at home) or fiddling with Player to get a connection (if we are away), and then the post-match meltdown - not forgetting the all important bit in between. 

13 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Sitting on my fat arse watching Burnley v Lincoln, then going to sit on my fat arse and play guitar, followed by sitting on my fat arse to watch Wolves v Chelsea and then to mix it up, I'm going to sit on my fat arse and drink wine :) 

I sympathise with anyone who has to leave the house today! 

Apart from the guitar part we could be identical!

4 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

off to meet some chums in Soho. Tapas and wine, this afternoon, I think. Feel lost without my pre-match pasty/hotdog (if we're at home) or fiddling with Player to get a connection (if we are away), and then the post-match meltdown - not forgetting the all important bit in between. 

Yum! Now that is a way to  while away the afternoon in style. 

Archived