IGNORED

Loan watch

Shtanley

O'Leary saves his third penalty in a row, Plavotic scores his first for Cheltenham and McCoulsky scores for Bath. 

Plavotic does really excite me as a prospect  

If there is a loan watch thread read please merge but I feel we should have one considering we have a few prospects out on loan. 

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

O'Leary saves his third penalty in a row, Plavotic scores his first for Cheltenham and McCoulsky scores for Bath. 

Plavotic does really excite me as a prospect  

If there is a loan watch thread read please merge but I feel we should have one considering we have a few prospects out on loan. 

How many penalty saves for O'Leary is that now? Must be upwards of 5 in one season.

Platovic is really interesting to me. When he signed I thought he'd be another U23s that'll struggle to make the first team but the fact he's already a regular in a league club at 19 years old in a new country is amazing. I remember LJ said he further along than Flint at the same age(he'd have been non league). He must be an impressive young player. 

Ive heard Taylor Moore is having a strong spell at Bury as well but we obviously know his talent. 

Im sure this spell for Max will be one of the most important of his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he was no. 2 next season and Lucic getting a L1 loan possibly(unless we go down). 

De Girolamo has been unused on the bench recently so that's a bit disappointing from a guy that was only not played because he's behind the best number 10 in the league. 

This thread needs to be bumped and updated as often as possible. 

37 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Platovic is really interesting to me. When he signed I thought he'd be another U23s that'll struggle to make the first team but the fact he's already a regular in a league club at 19 years old in a new country is amazing. I remember LJ said he further along than Flint at the same age(he'd have been non league). He must be an impressive young player. 

Ive heard Taylor Moore is having a strong spell at Bury as well but we obviously know his talent. 

Im sure this spell for Max will be one of the most important of his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he was no. 2 next season and Lucic getting a L1 loan possibly(unless we go down). 

De Girolamo has been unused on the bench recently so that's a bit disappointing from a guy that was only not played because he's behind the best number 10 in the league. 

This thread needs to be bumped and updated as often as possible. 

Agreed. And I think you summed that all really well. 

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If , and I still believe inspite of everything we will be OK , we go down , we will have a very talented squad of young players to entertain us .

No one wants to hear that or think that way but you're spot on. I don't think we'll go down either though 

On 2/18/2017 at 17:17, Ivorguy said:

Big question is can enough of these players make the step up to league one next season

Yep- I have no doubt there will be many takers for our younger players on loan in L1 next season- let's hope they can make the step up to our Championship team at some point in the 2017/18 season.

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

If , and I still believe inspite of everything we will be OK , we go down , we will have a very talented squad of young players to entertain us .

I find OTIB very entertaining!!! Made up of executionists, activists, comedians, bullshitters, creative inspirers and nice people , all at the same time. 

I've joined the Bury Forum to keep tabs on Taylor Moore.  Out of him, Engvall, O'Dowda, I think he will definitely go on to better things than Bristol City.

Joe - I've been posting for a few weeks about Max.  Right DNA....tall and filling out too.  Great attitude too, he told me he loves the physical games in whatever league Bath are in.

To get myself away from the mood here regarding us and LJ I have just checked how our loan players are getting on.

Looks like Tin man is starting for Cheltenham and thought initially he was only there as back up cover which is good signs.

Diego hasn't been getting games and wasn't even in the 18 in their last game.

Looking at the Bury forum and Moore is doing well for them.

Garita isn't playing currently after his good start because of injury.

I haven't seen enough of any of these to make a proper judgement but have a good feeling about Tin and Moore. Hope to see them pushing into our team at some point!

Archived