IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

Well H is sleeping or busy typing away but we can't have that now can we .

So here is the official unofficial match night thread.

Fulham , rhymes with squeaky bum and this is why Isewater's Squeaky Bum oil sales are going through the roof .

So much has changed since our winning run against the Cottagers ( What they do in their free time is their affair ) we were cock a hoop and now we need to find our cocks and raise our hoops for 3 points tonight. 

I going for a City win .

10 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Well H is sleeping or busy typing away but we can't have that now can we .

So here is the official unofficial match night thread.

Fulham , rhymes with squeaky bum and this is why Isewater's Squeaky Bum oil sales are going through the roof .

So much has changed since our winning run against the Cottagers ( What they do in their free time is their affair ) we were cock a hoop and now we need to find our cocks and raise our hoops for 3 points tonight. 

I going for a City win .

Can I be the first to say that Fulham does not rhyme with bum.

Looking at Fulhams recent form, it is solid, including a lot of narrow wins against teams round about us in the league. No doubt this is another game they are targetting for a win.

On the law of averages we have to win a game sometime against a team not called Rotherham, surely!

Thank you Major for getting us well-oiled (despite your dodgy Cockney rhyming slang) an amusing start to what we all hope will be a good night.

Draws between us and Fulham are rare and the recent history suggests there will be a winner tonight: http://www.11v11.com/teams/fulham/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Bristol City/ 

Looking at Fulham's results overall this season it's noteworthy that at home they have beaten Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading (the last two 5-0) but haven't done that well against clubs lower in the table e.g. drawing against Forest, QPR, Wolves, Burton and Wigan and of course losing 4-0 to us.

Red 'n white night, under the lights and a game we really need to win should make for a brilliant atmosphere.

Like to see us set up like this which shows genuine attacking intent but requires Tomlin to put in a really solid shift (although tbh I'm not totally sure about him being able to do so, given his inconsistency.)

Let's get behind whatever team is selected and really, really, be the 12th man tonight. 

Just now, Jerseybean said:

Thank you Major for getting us well-oiled (despite your dodgy Cockney rhyming slang) an amusing start to what we all hope will be a good night.

Draws between us and Fulham are rare and the recent history suggests there will be a winner tonight: http://www.11v11.com/teams/fulham/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Bristol City/ 

Looking at Fulham's results overall this season it's noteworthy that at home they have beaten Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading (the last two 5-0) but haven't done that well against clubs lower in the table e.g. drawing against Forest, QPR, Wolves, Burton and Wigan and of course losing 4-0 to us.

Red 'n white night, under the lights and a game we really need to win should make for a brilliant atmosphere.

Like to see us set up like this which shows genuine attacking intent but requires Tomlin to put in a really solid shift (although tbh I'm not totally sure about him being able to do so, given his inconsistency.)

Let's get behind whatever team is selected and really, really, be the 12th man tonight. 

oops this time with the line up....

IMG_9629.JPG

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Too many lights these days, not the same special atmosphere at all.

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Going to walk there - hope I don't get blown away, wet and windy, not the best conditions for a game or walking  to the ground... going to make/have a coffee and some biccies and then leave.

What biccies you having? I just had a couple of McVities Gold.

11 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

I'm sorry, you can't claim that. I would say that there is no rhyme for Fulham just like the words "orange" or "month"

I would always argue that syringe rhymes with orange, but I have never written a poem about an orange and a syringe, and I'm not about to start. I'll give you month although I have heard people pronounce it in a way that rhymes with bumf. As for Fulham, I hope they perform like Oldham tonight.

3-1 City

6 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Weather is foul down here. Winds picked right up.

It;s foul here as well, this morning and into the afternoon it was sunny, but very windy and  minus 7C, since early evening we have a very strong wind and blowing snow, a bit warmer though at only minus 4.  So it's just as well I will be sat at the laptop listening to the commentary and biting my nails for a City win, So show us some passion boys and get another good win against Fulham and I can get a good nights sleep,  COYR's

Archived