IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, fixit said:

Anyone know why it's an 8pm kick-off, rather then 7.45?  I hope we're not going to adopt this as the norm.

Hi Martyn!   Might be because of many roadworks around the area causing lot's of problems. Other than that I don't know, btw working well tonight as usual.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

if you believe a point to be a good result, given the games we have left then we are doomed to relegation i'm afraid.

Agreed. For me, I think we need 6 points from tonight, Newcastle away and Villa away.

It's a tough ask but that's what happens when you don't pick up the points in the less daunting fixtures. 

47 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Given the past 3 games do you believe that Golbourne is really worth a start?

I'd argue Joe Bryan should be in a similar pot.

Fills me with dread - the pair of them down that side are awful.

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

You won't get an argument from me over that, I agree.

Indeed.

I've analysed the last 6 games very closely, and I have come to the conclusion that our weakest link is Joe Bryan.  Whilst Golbourne has been culpable as well, JB has not helped him out one bit.
Also, not just defensively, but JB's use of the ball has been dreadful.  Most of our possession ends once it gets to JB.  I noted during the Leeds game that there were a number of times where Tomlin refused to pass to JB, knowing full well that if he did, we'd lose possession.

Whilst we continue with a JB/SG left side, I am not confident of staying up.

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Great to hear Gary Owers on RB tonight, last time he was on he saw exactly what was wrong with our performance, perhaps one for the future.

Yes and interesting to hear him comment on what Golbourne should have done there.

Academic I know, but would be interesting to see how we'd do with GO coaching the team. Very good analysis.

Just now, Warwickshire Red said:

Yes and interesting to hear him comment on what Golbourne should have done there.

Academic I know, but would be interesting to see how we'd do with GO coaching the team. Very good analysis.

Has he got a drone though? 

Archived