IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

What biccies you having? I just had a couple of McVities Gold.

Just found some chocolate chip cookies in the cupboard and whacked down 4.

Left a bit of space for a chicken and mushroom pie, chips and two battered sausages on the way to the Gate.

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

What biccies you having? I just had a couple of McVities Gold.

Bought a double pack of Mcvities chocolate digestives, very nice.

As for the football I can see nothing but defeat tonight i'm sorry to say and I am basing this on excuse number 621, "they are just outside the play offs and on a good run, did you really expect us to beat them?".

But as ever with BCFC I live in hope.

Good morrow squires and fair maidens.

I've been on Skybet and on the 4 fold accy tonight are Real Madrid, Juve, Man U (shudders...) and Fulham.

Whenever I bet against City, they prove me wrong and draw or win.

If they balls it, and the rest come in, I'm £8 better off (50p bet - I only bet for fun).

Win win.

I'll be in the chatbox later as Hubby is having his bestie come to play (he drives me nuts) so come and say hi. We can't see you if you lurk and don't type so don't be shy! Hopefully, @REDOXO, @Aizoon, @One Team In Keynsham, @One Team, @New2City, @havanatopia, @BoonerNC and @leadman will be in attendance (weather/timings permitting).

See you in there. Oh and we can swear in there too... :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, rockinrobin said:

teams are in

#BRCvFUL: Giefer, Matthews, Flint, Wright, Golbourne, Cotterill, Hegeler, Brownhill, Bryan, Djuric, Taylor. #BristolCity

44 bloody 2. Pretty sure that is 3/4 of the back line that finished last season pretty well.

Lets hope Matthews is 100%. Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

44 bloody 2. Pretty sure that is 3/4 of the back line that finished last season pretty well.

Lets hope Matthews is 100%. Fingers crossed.

I hope Matthews has enough in the tank to get up in support of Cotts a fair bit; would be nice to see more from him like we did tail end of last season.

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Dark chocolate Digestive for me, the only place I can them here is in M&S and I have heard they may be closing in Tallinn. Sad days!

Archived