IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

21 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Dark chocolate Digestive for me, the only place I can them here is in M&S and I have heard they may be closing in Tallinn. Sad days!

We will sort you out if it does mate, all man deserves their snack of choice. I'm frequently in Helsinki for work so I can drop some off each trip. Easy :yawn:

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Always - just don't abuse them! Nothing worse than a forced dunked biscuit with a hot drink. Like a jammy dodger, they don't deserve to be graced with a dunk. 

At least they're not like those Rich Tea bastards who trick you into thinking you can prolonge your dunking time just  at the moment you bring said biscuit to mouth and it dives into your tea like Tom Daly on speed .

3 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

No cover for matthews? Should have vyner on the bench considering matthews hasn't played 90 mins in a while. Engvall defo should be there too but that really shows how crap LJ thinks he is. Won't do much for engvalls confidence

I doubt LJ wants to put time and energy into Engvall as I think he has made his mind up on him and in the summer he will be gone (if not before if he can be loaned out to another country) 

10 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

I can only think u have not seen us plays this year as if u had then u would know why they are not starting

Season tickets holder and 5 away games, so feel I've seen my fair share of the games to judge a don't see what brownhill or Bryant bring to the team, it's a game of opinions ! 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

We will sort you out if it does mate, all man deserves their snack of choice. I'm frequently in Helsinki for work so I can drop some off each trip. Easy :yawn:

Cheers Pete, may hold you to that and to show you how I appreciate it will take you to Clayhills Gastro Pub in the Old Town, best Cod and Chips in Estonia! and Weston's Vintage Cider 8.5 %  Magic.

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

At least they're not like those Rich Tea bastards who trick you into thinking you can prolonge your dunking time just  at the moment you bring said biscuit to mouth and it dives into your tea like Tom Daly on speed .

Quite right. Trust is an issue there. 

Big fruit shortbread man myself but far too small to risk dunking. Can't win them all :( 

1 minute ago, Johnr1986 said:

Season tickets holder and 5 away games, so feel I've seen my fair share of the games to judge a don't see what brownhill or Bryant bring to the team, it's a game of opinions ! 

Agree re Bryan this year. Brownhill has to be most dramatically improved though surely. At least as much as he has improved GON and Tomlin have regressed, and any opinion otherwise is wrong :P 

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

There you go ,the power we have here on OTIB . Makes me proud .

And also I'm on a promise now . :wub:

Be gentle with me Pete .

Not sure about the health implications of eating these nutritional nightmares......

Ingredients:

Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate (28%), Palm Oil, Sugar, Malted Barley Extract, Glucose Syrup, Dried Whole Milk, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Palm Oil, Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Milk Chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 25% minimum, Milk solids 14% minimum

7 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Not sure about the health implications of eating these nutritional nightmares......

Ingredients:

Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate (28%), Palm Oil, Sugar, Malted Barley Extract, Glucose Syrup, Dried Whole Milk, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Palm Oil, Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Milk Chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 25% minimum, Milk solids 14% minimum

No need to worry about that. Food goes to the stomach, biscuits go to the heart. 

5 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Here we go then... which version of the Derby two halves will we see tonight ?? I think a point would be a good result, with the big game against Burton in 2 weeks the real home game to win, looking at how Villa are looking more like us by the day, then we could even spring a surprise there. 

Be glad when this season is over, been absolute pile of.... 

if you believe a point to be a good result, given the games we have left then we are doomed to relegation i'm afraid.

Archived