IGNORED

Ok Johnson ain't good enough

Charlie BCFC

But the players have to take the majority of the blame. Adam Matthews very sloppy, Brownhill was ok defensively but he is meant to be an attacking player not defensive, Reid didn't do a lot off the bench, Taylor was clearly not fit (Johnson!!!!), Djuric tried hard but could've finished that header though. Cotterill, Bryan, Tomlin and O'Neil are the only ones that could say that atleast that tried.

17 minutes ago, Nomad said:

All about opinions. I thought Tomlin and Bryan were abysmal. 

Only players to come out of that with any credit are Cotterill, Djuric and Reid. 

Why say Tomlin was abysmal? He came on for 20minutes when 2-0 down, what's he meant to do, I can think of at least 8 players tonight who are more deserving of criticism than Tomlin

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

Why say Tomlin was abysmal? He came on for 20minutes when 2-0 down, what's he meant to do, I can think of at least 8 players tonight who are more deserving of criticism than Tomlin

What exactly did he do? Wayward passes and crosses, not much control. Wanted to walk through their defence. If you think he deserves praise that's your look out. Won't be getting it from me. Fed up with the Tomlin love in. Hasn't performed all season. Overrated bloatware. 

And I was responding to a post about Tomlin hence the mention.

Joe Bryan is shocking.

Anybody who thinks he has been good this season is blinded by the "one of our own" shit.

A shadow of the player we knew. Scared to attack, scared to tackle - rabbit in headlights who has the persona of a player who no longer believes he is good enough at this level.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Joe Bryan is shocking.

Anybody who thinks he has been good this season is blinded by the "one of our own" shit.

A shadow of the player we knew. Scared to attack, scared to tackle - rabbit in headlights who has the persona of a player who no longer believes he is good enough at this level.

However his performances at Derby and Leeds were of a level of somebody who must have confidence in their ability. Luke Ayling was lucky to get his 5/10 v Bryan.

6 hours ago, Nomad said:

What exactly did he do? Wayward passes and crosses, not much control. Wanted to walk through their defence. If you think he deserves praise that's your look out. Won't be getting it from me. Fed up with the Tomlin love in. Hasn't performed all season. Overrated bloatware. 

And I was responding to a post about Tomlin hence the mention.

Who said he deserves praise? None of them deserves that in fact they all should be embarrassed by that performance but to single out Tomlin for his 20 minutes was wrong, I actually thought the three subs made a difference if anything 

8 hours ago, Super said:

Bryan was utter shite. He was knackered from 60 mins his fitness has been an issue for a while. 

What's the gig with Joe?-i may be wrong but he looks to be carrying a few extra pounds-very odd.if he has been 'beefing up',too much time in the gym ain't always the best thing.....

54 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

What's the gig with Joe?-i may be wrong but he looks to be carrying a few extra pounds-very odd.if he has been 'beefing up',too much time in the gym ain't always the best thing.....

No idea but he clearly isn't fit enough to play 90 mins.

Archived