IGNORED

LJ - players need to socialize more

And Its Smith

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

Johnson and team have had a frank discussion and he then said perhaps they need a team night out.  

The guy continues to stagger me.  

If after a frank discussion about another abject performance the best he can come out with is they need a night out then he should be sacked immediately. 

Breathtaking admission - I agree with others.

He's broken up a dressing room full of serial winners, knocking 6 and 8 past teams less than two years ago...last night Bryan & Flint were the only regulars from that side starting the match, and both are shadows of their former selves. He started with 6 players who've been with us for about 5 minutes.

How anyone can fail to see that he's constantly clutching at straws is beyond me. We're sinking fast.

Could mean no squad harmony, dressing room is deivided between his supporters and those not seeing eye to eye with him ( no pun intended) 

or/ he could mean the squad are all tense and uptight and need to relax with each other more and the football will flow better!!!

Either way it's an admission that things aren't right, and as I said in another thread this could be his SoD moment.

9 hours ago, shelts said:

Did we not have a piss culture under his old man?

No that was under Wilson/Tinnion...

GJ in fact borderline eradicated it.

Regards nightclubs...players shouldn't do that during the season I think. Game has changed so much- especially at high levels- since that was a goer. Summer only, season nah. Players cannot surely perform to an optimum level when players do that, drinking, clubbing etc during the season.

Archived