IGNORED

He will be sacked tomorrow

Lord Northski

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Get me LJ's number , If SL. finds it awkward I certainly won't.

Major's text to LJ.

Dear Lee,

I hate to do this by taxi, but I'm sorry to say that I have to suck you.

It's a sham that thongs haven't walked out as we planned but that's life summertime. With hindlegs perhaps we should have token this step sooner, but blatter light than never I always sigh.

There is the question of several pay and perhaps you can get your aged aunt to contact the clubbing so we can aggravate as subtle play dough.

In closing I wish you all the bestial for your future and that your careering out of control will get back on track very soon.

Regrets, Major Isewater ( on behalf of the club and suppositories)

P.S. Apologies for the productive text.

On 2/23/2017 at 07:54, Robbored said:

Like everyone else I'd be delighted if Johnson was sacked today but I can't see it happening.

LJ was Lansdowns choice so to dismiss him would be another embarrassing managerial failure from SL.

Add to that SLs lackie Mark Ashton bigging LJ up as "a young sought after coach" and he has even more egg on his face.

I don't know about egg on SL's face but that's certainly a volte-face from you.

Mark Ashton SL's lackey? 

Not long ago you were his biggest fan and constantly talking up 'Mark Ashton'.

Edit:  MR. C H A R I S M A. You did it so much the word became unacceptable!

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I don't know about egg on SL's face but that's certainly a volte-face from you.

Mark Ashton SL's lackey? 

Not long ago you were his biggest fan and constantly talking up 'Mark Ashton'.

Edit:  MR. C H A R I S M A. You did it so much the word became unacceptable!

Ashton is very charismatic guy. Very articulate and professional and at the time he spoke at Senior Reds he presented very well indeed. Everyone on my table were impressed.

Him "bigging up" Junior Johnson at the time  of his appointment was only what you'd expect from a guy in his position but now all that "he's a sought after young coach" bollocks is backfiring on him and leaving him with egg on his face.

Ashton said he was the clubs top guy and that everyone reports to him so I asked him who his boss was and he hesitated before replying "I suppose Steve Lansdown is"

Lansdown lackey in other words.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Ashton is very charismatic guy. Very articulate and professional and at the time he spoke at Senior Reds he presented very well indeed. Everyone on my table were impressed.

Him "bigging up" Junior Johnson at the time  of his appointment was only what you'd expect from a guy in his position but now all that "he's a sought after young coach" bollocks is backfiring on him and leaving him with egg on his face.

Ashton said he was the clubs top guy and that everyone reports to him so I asked him who his boss was and he hesitated before replying "I suppose Steve Lansdown is"

Lansdown lackey in other words.

As they say, there's a thin line between love and hate.

22 hours ago, Marty said:

Unfortunately, I think Lee is cutting his teeth at a level that is too high, and that he is unable to cope because of a lack of experience.

In our promotion season we played a certain way all season and got promotion. In all possibility, there was not enough playing and managerial talent at that level to counter it. We had a plan A, we stuck to it and it worked at that level. (I appreciate Lee wasn't manager then).

In the championship we need to have more than a plan A. We did so well at the start of the season because in effect we were an unknown, we had decent players and we played a certain way. But there is playing and managerial talent at this level who will find you out and counter your style of playing, and as soon as we were "found out" we started to fail. We had no plan B.

The players are good enough to be at least a top ten team but unfortunately, I do not think Lee has enough Managerial experience to cope with this level at this moment in time.

He'll come good, but I think this job came too early for him.

I keep on seeing this as an addendum to LJ posts.

I don't think he will 'come good', he came here as a vastly over rated coach/manager who had achieved nothing and has predictably failed at AG. 

Frankly he's done nothing to suggest he has the qualities to ever get a team playing consistently well, at any level. 

40 minutes ago, cynic said:

L1 ?

You sure - looks non-league to me (as it recently was of course).

Edit: I've never been there for a football match and only once for rugby about 40 years ago so I can only go on photos, but it looks desperate to me.

Sorry, over stated it, I've never been there, even some fans who I still as class as friends say it's terrible 

Archived