IGNORED

BCFC email address

Top Robin

Here is the club general email address........ enquiries@bcfc.co.uk 

If he doesn't go this morning, those who want him out may want to email the club to voice our feelings.

If you put if for the attention of Steve Lansdown or any of the other top brass, it may get our message across., especially if enough of us do it.

Hopefully this won't be needed but if it is and enough of us do it, it just may help.

Sounds extreme but frankly, I have had enough!

7 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

If he doesn't go this morning, those who want him out may want to email the club to voice our feelings.

If you put if for the attention of Steve Lansdown or any of the other top brass, it may get our message across., especially if enough of us do it.

Hopefully this won't be needed but if it is and enough of us do it, it just may help.

it will just go in to a spam box,

I think the feelings were made last night, I really don't think he'll be here much longer, but make your feelings known during the match

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I think the feelings were made last night, I really don't think he'll be here much longer, but make your feelings known during the match

No it won't. It would have to be identifiable as spam according to their filter. 

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

We did make our feelings known. Then he gave an interview and said we have to stop being so milky, whatever that means. We have two away games to come - the next chance for the home fans to be heard is Burton at home. By then it may well be too late. I'm not saying that spamming the club with emails is necessarily the answer but something has to be done for the good of the club

14 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I am a big fan of how sending the club an email 'sounds extreme'!

6 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Only if we are from a 'dodgy' source.......we are actually individual members of the public from whom they get loads of emails everyday and are probably all read.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's really not 'extreme' though. Unless the volume of emails they received was absolutely enormous - in the 100s or 1000s - a few emails about LJ would just be deleted.

Then let's all rise up and do it!!!.........power to the people!!!!!

If supporters really wanted to make their feelings known very directly, then demonstrating outside SL's business shindig thing tomorrow at Ashton Gate would be exactly the kind of thing that fans in Italy might do. Now that ireally s a bit more extreme than writing an email that will be handled by someone in the office, rather than ever getting to SL.

And the likelihood of any City fans demonstrating that? Extremrly low I would suggest. The only fans I can imagine doing it in this country would be the Geordies. Their club is their identity. Ours is just Cockney rhyming slang....Sad but true!

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

This is hilarious, really..!!

Sending an email to a generic company enquiry inbox! 

You aren't quite exactly William Wallace, are you!

Surely you were at the ground last night and could have pitched your tent outside the directors entrance, if you felt that strongly about it. 

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely you were at the ground last night and could have pitched your tent outside the directors entrance, if you felt that strongly about it. 

Steady on, you could be arrested for that...

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You obviously don't give a **** and as such just don't bother doing it, but don't take the piss out of those who feel strongly enough to want to do something.

Yeh, it may not work but at least we are trying.

Just got the following email back which I know is automated but at least it hadn't been sent to spamland.
Not too bothered about a response, more interested in who may read it........

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for emailing Bristol Sport. We are experiencing high volumes of enquirers but we will aim to respond to your query within 3 business days

Kind regards,

Bristol Sport

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:
Just got the following email back which I know is automated but at least it hadn't been sent to spamland.
Not too bothered about a response, more interested in who may read it........

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for emailing Bristol Sport. We are experiencing high volumes of enquirers but we will aim to respond to your query within 3 business days

Kind regards,

Bristol Sport

What was the content of your email if you don't mind me asking?

24 minutes ago, ploppy said:

What was the content of your email if you don't mind me asking?

Been supporter for X many years, LJ is out of his depth and we will go down with him as manager, please sack him.

words to that effect

and in subject box I put....... Attn: Steve Lansdown

57 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

You obviously don't give a **** and as such just don't bother doing it, but don't take the piss out of those who feel strongly enough to want to do something.

Yeh, it may not work but at least we are trying.

You aren't doing anything though! 

Unless you were actually serious about thinking that sending an email to the club enquiry address is "doing something"

I don't have a problem with people doing something, if they feel strongly enough about it, but how about trying something that shows your discontent to the point that you are bothered to get up from your keyboard, leave the house and make a clear demonstration for those who matter to see and gauge your feelings on the subject..? 

An email (not even to the address of those that you are trying to contact. Really not hard to find) does almost the complete opposite. 

Why did you not stage a sit in protest after the game last night? 

Why aren't you down at the ground shouting outside the office windows, or chaining yourself to the gates..? 

Is it a bit windy and cold to actually "do something" that involves leaving your warm, comfortable surroundings..?

Like I said, hardly William Wallace. 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You aren't doing anything though! 

Unless you were actually serious about thinking that sending an email to the club enquiry address is "doing something"

I don't have a problem with people doing something, if they feel strongly enough about it, but how about trying something that shows your discontent to the point that you are bothered to get up from your keyboard, leave the house and make a clear demonstration for those who matter to see and gauge your feelings on the subject..? 

An email (not even to the address of those that you are trying to contact. Really not hard to find) does almost the complete opposite. 

Why did you not stage a sit in protest after the game last night? 

Why aren't you down at the ground shouting outside the office windows, or chaining yourself to the gates..? 

Is it a bit windy and cold to actually "do something" that involves leaving your warm, comfortable surroundings..?

Like I said, hardly William Wallace. 

Its really got to you hasn't it.....it's not affecting you so dunno why you bothered to even comment In the first place

6 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Its really got to you hasn't it.....it's not affecting you so dunno why you bothered to even comment In the first place

Hasn't got to me at all. 

As I said in my first comment, it's just a hilarious version of a protest, if you really want to get your point across. 

Archived