IGNORED

What else is Johnson's fault?

And Its Smith

On 23/02/2017 at 10:48, Threshing Red said:

I blame him for all this wind this morning

Indeed. The collective sigh from all OTIBers when we realised he hadn't left created major gusts in the west country. All down to LJ. 

My hayfever? LJ planting seeds everywhere.

My husband leaving the bathroom floor looking like the river of Babylon when he got out the bath? LJ designed the bath and didn't allow for water overflow/displacement/spillage.

Making my son cry aged 2 in a photo opportunity? (Actually, that one is true. You are a disgrace LJ. Making toddlers cry. Tut tut.)

On 23/02/2017 at 09:14, RedDave said:

Just spilt water over my phone and automatically shouted 'f*****g Johnson' out loud to some strange stares.  Anything else we can blame him for?

It was his appearance at Wembley that disrupted us and cost us promotion v Hull. As a player he often shirked a tackle and nothing is different as a manager 

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Indeed. The collective sigh from all OTIBers when we realised he hadn't left created major gusts in the west country. All down to LJ. 

My hayfever? LJ planting seeds everywhere.

My husband leaving the bathroom floor looking like the river of Babylon when he got out the bath? LJ designed the bath and didn't allow for water overflow/displacement/spillage.

Making my son cry aged 2 in a photo opportunity? (Actually, that one is true. You are a disgrace LJ. Making toddlers cry. Tut tut.)

Making grown men cry as well

Is Johnson's fault we're f'ing two goals to nil up at Newcastle before half time... wtf does he think he's playing at ffs?

(a long way to go but, fair play to him so far today... gotta give credit where its due, when its due, not in our good books yet though, Ying and Yang ... don't eff it up with stupid H T tinkering :fingerscrossed:)

Archived