IGNORED

Is Johnson Unsackable?

SaulGoodman

I agree with the sentiment Saul but won't resort to name calling. I've never met him so he might be a lovely bloke. Hopeless Manager most certainly but let's rise above petty name calling eh.

Comment on his professional work by all means, I have by calling him a 'bullsh*t spin doctor' but leave the personal name calling to the young 'uns.

23 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

When is enough, enough??

I am delighted he has fell flat on his face the poisonous little dwarf but when does he crawl back to his cave?

Do you think your board are sticking with him to save face after the whole contract extension debacle?

He is complete clueless and needs to go surely?

23ebb088f482871835ad55003ed7ea42f7e86e8314bb3b373c61472d552c13e4.jpg

49 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

When is enough, enough??

I am delighted he has fell flat on his face the poisonous little dwarf but when does he crawl back to his cave?

Do you think your board are sticking with him to save face after the whole contract extension debacle?

Started a good first half there. Excellent opening.

However, really let himself down nearing half time.

Second half posed plenty of questions throughout, but ultimately it was the first half that ruined it for him.

51 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

When is enough, enough??

Looks like they will save face!! It's clear for all to see that the players look lost out their and yes they take some fault but it all comes back to LJ. 

Archived