IGNORED

Gary Owers

SedRA

I had to miss the BBC Bristol commentary last night as unfortunately I was at the game.

Noticed quite a few people saying that Gary Owers could see what the problems were last night. Sure it's a lot of the obvious stuff re no pressing, lack of movement etc but interested in what it was he was saying about us?

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

I had to miss the BBC Bristol commentary last night as unfortunately I was at the game.

Noticed quite a few people saying that Gary Owers could see what the problems were last night. Sure it's a lot of the obvious stuff re no pressing, lack of movement etc but interested in what it was he was saying about us?

Look on the other threads, I believe there is a 10 year old girl who was picking out multiple issues.

43 minutes ago, RedSA said:

He was trying so hard to be diplomatic, felt sorry for the guy.

sounds a good bloke though

17 minutes ago, RumRed said:

He was trying so hard to be diplomatic, felt sorry for the guy.

sounds a good bloke though

He certainly was very diplomatic last night. He done a game a couple of weeks ago, he was excellent then too. A real good addition to the commentary team

9 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Gary Owers that used to play for us?  Ex Sunderland?

The same

Archived