IGNORED

Time for us fans to force SL's hand

KeepUpLino

What will it take to remove a manager who has led us to our most embarrassing run in our history, Scenes of thousands of fans chanting "We want Johnson Out" is something i have never seen in my 30 years of following the club yet still he remains!! It is nothing short of a disgrace and a total **** YOU from the club to each and every one of us...

Banner's outside the ground, online petitions, the most toxic of atmosphere's with LJ truly condemned at the Fulham game are quite inexplicably not enough for SL..

The time now is for us as fans to act and save this club from league 1, silence is not an option...

Anyone have any idea how we can set something in motion?

#SackLeeJohnsonNOW

2 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

What will it take to remove a manager who has led us to our most embarrassing run in our history, Scenes of thousands of fans chanting "We want Johnson Out" is something i have never seen in my 30 years of following the club yet still he remains!! It is nothing short of a disgrace and a total **** YOU from the club to each and every one of us...

Banner's outside the ground, online petitions, the most toxic of atmosphere's with LJ truly condemned at the Fulham game are quite inexplicably not enough for SL..

The time now is for us as fans to act and save this club from league 1, silence is not an option...

Anyone have any idea how we can set something in motion?

#SackLeeJohnsonNOW

Pitchforks and flaming torches.

Seriously though I don't think they're listening and a mass boycott of the next home game wouldn't work because too many would still go.  

Its a conundrum, perhaps we should hand the keys of SL's helicopter to Tammy 'for a laugh'.

Sad it's come to this.

8 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Is SL at every game? i doubt it, so he must get his info from somewhere. The footie business is all about bum's on seats and the number of bum's that turn up for every game. Zero bum's in seats means a financial problem. Has that answered your question?

Totally agree, the only way they will really feel the wrath of the fans is by non attendance.

If only 8 or 10K turn up against Burton, it would be noticed throughout the media and football, the embarrassment felt by the board might just force their hand. It may not be felt financially, as most would be ST holders but such negative press would go down like a lead balloon.

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

If you feel that strongly then it doesn't matter who else has but yes people have including one of our celebrity fans 

I've never tweeted a manager until now, I've made it clear I want him out. He's a nice guy, I like the fact he's willing to do interviews but it stops there. I'd rather have Warnock and I hate that *****.

2 minutes ago, ForeverRed said:

Totally agree, the only way they will really feel the wrath of the fans is by non attendance.

If only 8 or 10K turn up against Burton, it would be noticed throughout the media and football, the embarrassment felt by the board might just force their hand. It may not be felt financially, as most would be ST holders but such negative press would go down like a lead balloon.

Not sure if it's still the case but didn't they used to include all season tickets regardless whether or not you actually turn up as its measured in tickets sold, so any official attendance would be nearer 13-14000 unfortunately 

15 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

According to the post, SL wasn't there last night but hopefully somebody told him how crap it was and how vociferous the anti LJ shouting was.

I think he's gonna survive. How? I have no idea but think SL won't get rid. 

Maybe is is very good at it

and cleans up after? :laugh:z

Archived