IGNORED

Time for us fans to force SL's hand

KeepUpLino

1 minute ago, Super said:

Certainly wasn't thousands chanting last night, I was quite amazed tbh was expecting a lot more.

to be fair, I think people were more perplexed in what was happening on the pitch, the fact people didn't stand up to others chanting johnson out, the booing, and that fans stayed after the game to voice their displeasure speaks louder then any Johnson Out chant

1 hour ago, Super said:

Certainly wasn't thousands chanting last night, I was quite amazed tbh was expecting a lot more.

Maybe there are still those that don't want to see him sacked. Wow, now there's a thought from left field...........

And yes, I'm one of those.

1 hour ago, ForeverRed said:

Totally agree, the only way they will really feel the wrath of the fans is by non attendance.

If only 8 or 10K turn up against Burton, it would be noticed throughout the media and football, the embarrassment felt by the board might just force their hand. It may not be felt financially, as most would be ST holders but such negative press would go down like a lead balloon.

Trouble is this will affect the players and they are the ones that CAN get us out of this mess. I'd rather 27,000 turned up and chanted their disproval at the manager but supported the players.

47 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Probably not but it might

Well you're asking everyone but have you done anything. 

Yes... I've tweeted SL, and BCFC tweets.. I wrote this post asking for action...

I also stayed until the end last ngt (although I wanted to **** off at H/T) to voice my displeasure..

what have you done?

Lee Johnson, the Bristol City manager, pledged to fight on after large sections of an angry crowd at Ashton Gate called for him to be sacked.

Chants of “We want Johnson out,” echoed around the stadium last night after Fulham eased to a 2-0 win thanks to goals from Lucas Piazon, the on-loan Chelsea forward, and Tom Cairney.

Snippet from the Times.

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

to be fair, I think people were more perplexed in what was happening on the pitch, the fact people didn't stand up to others chanting johnson out, the booing, and that fans stayed after the game to voice their displeasure speaks louder then any Johnson Out chant

2 people close to where i was started to chant "Resign" to the "Attack... Attack... Attack Attack Attack "  chant, it did not take on though as we thought SL would misunderstand and offer him a new deal. 

2 hours ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Burying your head in the sand is not a plan, it sometimes does more harm than good...

I totally agree.  Im all for accountability , manager is clueless , Ashton has backed the wrong horse , owner is a shithouse for only pumping in £15 million . My main problem are the players. Paid a kings ransom and they can't do the basics they are paid to do. If our club is to stay up Ashton Gate has got to become a fortress , everyone pulling together for the team, not a place to vent your spleen at the manager and owner and make playing at home a rather unpleasant experience . Just my opinion. 

Archived