IGNORED

LJ took training

bs3

14 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Really? WHy do people get so worked up over thing like this?!

Not life and death, just a rumour about an underfire football manager

Under fire?  There's 3 aircraft carriers off Weston loaded to the brim with Tomohawks, and a selection of exciting planes,off the coast of Weston, a slightly iffy Russian with an umbrella, the last surviving spitfire, 6 Apaches (One with Prince Harry at the controls, god help us) and 200 slightly odd Civil War re enactors from 'the sealed knot' on their way.

1 minute ago, cynic said:

Why ?

SL breaks the contract by sacking him, he pays the price.

Why would LJ compromise or accept anything other than what he is due ?

I bloody wouldn't - would you ?

Perhaps LJ wants to leave ? but in your scenario he waits it out to be sacked in the process damaging the club even more and as the Johnsons and SL are friends I can see them coming to an arrangement. Might be totally wrong but not everyone is motivated by money - thankfully.

5 minutes ago, cynic said:

Why ?

Because it would free him to apply for other jobs

If he holds out for full payment he will be on gardening leave (or property development) for a few years , and out of football - He may choose that route of course - but then again he's morphed into a die hard red since he came here as a player :whistle:

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

My source said he resigned but I don't know if this have been accepted.

Pure speculation now but he may have offered to resign but SL wants to keep him at the club and they are looking to bring in some one to work along side him, maybe Milen.?

you make it up as you go along  - getting pretty boring

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

Why ?

I wouldn't either, however, if SL was a good businessman, given the experience concerns of LJ that he and MA had or reported at the time, you think there would be a performance clause in the contract that shared the liability with LJ. 

3 minutes ago, ontariored said:

I wouldn't either, however, if SL was a good businessman, given the experience concerns of LJ that he and MA had or reported at the time, you think there would be a performance clause in the contract that shared the liability with LJ. 

Good point, perhaps we have to be in the bottom three to trigger this clause??

21 minutes ago, ontariored said:

But obviously his sources have now lost credibility and even though BS3 may be a good person, I will not be believing his future posts. Burnt once, never again...

thats fair enough.

All we can do is read what is written and decide if we believe it not.

I have posted things in the past that have come from inside the club which I had every reason to believe and ended up looking a right plonker when they haven't happened.

Don't mean I was talking shit and  neither does it mean the person who told me was talking shit just the way it goes sometimes.

35 minutes ago, ontariored said:

But obviously his sources have now lost credibility and even though BS3 may be a good person, I will not be believing his future posts. Burnt once, never again...

Fair enough ontariored, can't argue with that.  I only pass on what a genuinely  been told and I do ask who ever told  if can put the info I been told on this site.

Not here to wind people up, people are free to believe it all not:)

2 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Fair enough ontariored, can't argue with that.  I only pass on what a genuinely  been told and I do ask who ever told  if can put the info I been told on this site.

The fact that you copied word for word kachinas post on Facebook (hey, maybe you are Kachina) lead me to think you're  attention seeking

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Fair enough BS3

21 minutes ago, lancsred said:

You would suspect tomorrow morning unless they are flying then it could be Saturday morning. 

I think we will fly up, cant see that LJ would want them sat on a coach for 6 hours especially after having a game yesterday. Could cause all sorts of problems with the legs.

Thinking about it more how big is SL private Jet? As he's in Bristol tomorrow maybe they are using that if they can all fit on it?

9 minutes ago, lancsred said:

Just been chatting with a mate of mine who works at Preston North End, I live in Ribbleton. He seems to think Johnson has resigned.

ive attached our text convo.

IMG_0619.PNG

IMG_0620.PNG

Just have a gut feeling that could be the most interesting piece of gossip yet on the situation 

Against is surely he can't take the side on Saturday if the players know he's going Monday morning 

:blink:

11 minutes ago, lancsred said:

Just been chatting with a mate of mine who works at Preston North End, I live in Ribbleton. He seems to think Johnson has resigned.

ive attached our text convo.

IMG_0619.PNG

IMG_0620.PNG

Could be something in this!! Why call a player out? At least there's a name to this info. 

If it's lies I would be pissed if my name 'bailey wright" was assigned to all this he said she said stuff. 

Archived