IGNORED

LJ took training

bs3

1 minute ago, JHAGa said:

I actually feel so sorry for Lee. :(

Sorry but this type of comment annoys me, me and you and many people get up for work 5/6 days a week! If me and you didn't do are job right, we'd be sacked...right? We work hard for our money (a lot less money then what Johnson earns) and I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel sorry for us 

Just now, LEETOMLINMALORD said:

Sorry but this type of comment annoys me, me and you and many people get up for work 5/6 days a week! If me and you didn't do are job right, we'd be sacked...right? We work hard for our money (a lot less money then what Johnson earns) and I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel sorry for us 

Yeah, I know when you put things into perspective. But he always conducts himself well and this was clearly the job he wanted. He shares the blame (along with the board) but I so wanted it to work. If true about him being in tears, well, I just find it very sad. I usually sympathise with managers though.

24 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Perhaps we should look carefully at all the ex managers attending the game 

Pardew?

If he has been approached via Millen and they've agreed, then he might feel he would be on a hiding to nothing in front of his ex club. Better to wait until Villa instead?

Of course, hugely speculative with the unverifiable info to date, but might explain the proposed, unusual scenario etc..?

8 hours ago, LEETOMLINMALORD said:

I feel for him in the human sense..we've all been destroyed at some time.

12 hours ago, archie andrews said:

pretty certain mangers nowadays who get the Spanish are only entitled to 6 months pay.....

Gordon Taylor from the LMA was quoted recently as saying the average league manager only gets around 3 months pay when sacked. He reckoned that people were wrong to think they all walk away with a massive pay off. Of course he may be right that L1/L2 clubs pay hardly anything, as they can't afford it, and this drags the average down, while clubs in our league pay out more?

6 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

I feel for him in the human sense..we've all been destroyed at some time.

Yes. Like others have said (from the start and more recently) it came too soon for him. It might have worked if we were in L1 but not the SBC. Or SL should have waited five years and seen where he was in his career then. They wanted an Eddie Howe, but he was with Bournemouth for many years at L1 level before progressing upwards.

On 23 February 2017 at 21:06, Kachina II said:

Just been chatting with a mate of mine who works at Preston North End, I live in Ribbleton. He seems to think Johnson has resigned.

ive attached our text convo.

IMG_0619.PNG

IMG_0620.PNG

Is this gonna happen......if it's a wind up, it's quite convincing tbh 

On 23/02/2017 at 19:11, bs3 said:

My source said he resigned but I don't know if this have been accepted.

Pure speculation now but he may have offered to resign but SL wants to keep him at the club and they are looking to bring in some one to work along side him, maybe Milen.?

What happened then?

Archived