IGNORED

LJ took training

bs3

Apologies for an early thread . Someone I know who is close to things at Ashton Gate was told the players were sent home from training and LJ went to AG, I posted in good faith but checked with another source and found out this afternoon that this was inaccurate.

LJ did in fact take training.

Here what I know from people various sources inside and outside the club. 

I am NOT saying anything is true below but this is what have said and talked about today at the club.

LJ  has offers to resign a couple of hours ago.

Pemberton is gone.

They have until Saturday to sort things out!

Milen may be coming back to the club in some capacity.

My sources are 100% genuine but even there are at a lost to know what is happening, what we can be sure of today it was not business as usual.

5 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Apologies for an early thread . Someone I know who is close to things at Ashton Gate was told the players were sent home from training and LJ went to AG, I posted in good faith but checked with another source and found out this afternoon that this was inaccurate.

I am NOT saying anything is true below but this is what have said and talked about today at the club.

Pemberton is gone.

My sources are 100% genuine but even there are at a lost to know what is happening, what we can be sure of today it was not business as usual.

Woah woah woah. Do you mean he offered to resign or it was suggested he resigned?

My source said he resigned but I don't know if this have been accepted.

Pure speculation now but he may have offered to resign but SL wants to keep him at the club and they are looking to bring in some one to work along side him, maybe Milen.?

Just now, bs3 said:

Pure speculation now but he may have offered to resign but SL wants to keep him at the club and they are looking to bring in some one to work along side him, maybe Milen.?

Won't SL ever learn.... 

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

This is a paraphrase of some BS that was on FB a couple of hours ago.

11 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Pemberton is gone.

I text a coach at my Saturday team who is part of the youth setup to see if he knew anything about the training situation. He said all he knew was that there were various meetings today involving management and first team members.

on its own didn't really mean anything but possibly backs up what you say.

unfortunately although he works with the youth he isn't a city fan so doesn't really pay attention to what's going on outside of his remit, so he's a crap source of gossip generally!

6 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Shambles of the highest order if true!!!

Just now, 8menhadadream said:

Could 'has offers to resign' mean 'we'll pay you £XXX to resign'?

Seems most likely. 

I suspect there is a bottom 3 clause and we're saying "look, we're gonna end up bottom 3 anyway, so let's meet half way now for all concerned".

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Why on gods earth would we want to bring Millen back? From the ridiculously insane to the completely ******* hatstand!

Before it gets you down too much Cheese

Lets just see what actually transpires ;)

Personally I'm going to take everything regarding rumours as probably bull until something officially happens or a credible poster latches onto something

( Fully agree with your sentiments if we do bring Millen back mind ! )

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

Could 'has offers to resign' mean 'we'l pay you £XXX to resign'?

Again speculation on my part , he may have offerd to go by mutal constant. for example I leave if you pay up 50% of my contract. This is why there is no statement at 6pm as claimed by others because negotiations are still on going?

Archived