IGNORED

If Jono is Sacked - MARK ASHTON MUST GO!

Tomo

Mark Ashton is so full of "corporate dribble" and it's only himself that believes the nonsense he comes out with!

I honestly think that he thinks that "he is bigger and more important than the owner"

SACK HIM STEVE - AND QUICKLY - we have more players on our books than the people trying to get into our Country - all Mark Ashton's doing!

This guy is more suited to the Financial Industry, talking the talk and delivering very little and at the same time wasting ALLLLLLLOTTTTTTTTTT OF MONEY!

Please get this idiot away from our club!

QUICKLY!

5 minutes ago, tomo said:

Mark Ashton is so full of "corporate dribble" and it's only himself that believes the nonsense he comes out with!

I honestly think that he thinks that "he is bigger and more important than the owner"

SACK HIM STEVE - AND QUICKLY - we have more players on our books than the people trying to get into our Country - all Mark Ashton's doing!

This guy is more suited to the Financial Industry, talking the talk and delivering very little and at the same time wasting ALLLLLLLOTTTTTTTTTT OF MONEY!

Please get this idiot away from our club!

QUICKLY!

I'm of the opposite opinion, if MA didn't have to kowtow to our Supreme Leader I reckon Johnson would have been gone months ago (or never appointed in the first place).

He needs more freedom ,not less.  

I reckon he's the only bloke that understands football in this omnishambles of a club.

3 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Not sure about sacking MA but we certainly need to hear from our CEO and preferably not just when things are going well. His silence is bewildering TBH.

Was the extended interview with Ashton not good enough for you, or the visit to the away end at fleetwood.

Just now, Londoner said:

His silence isnt bewildering he came pit last month and did a 15 minute interview regarding progress!!!! He csnt do it evrrytime we have a bad run!!!! LJ solely to blame.

Is he? I don't know TBH but would like MA to be a bit more 'available'. I don't expect a 15 minute job but something would be warranted IMHO. The silence from all angles is bewildering as far as I'm concerned.

AS I said, I don't particularly want MA removed but would like to hear from him more often.

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

The guy knows his stuff, gets deals done and I'd rather have in on my side than against me - seems like people want to throw the baby out with the bath water,

This all day long. None of this is his doing. He didnt appoint LJ. SL did, the rest was just spin to make it look like they had followed a proper process when it is clear that SL wanted LJ all the long.

My only worry about MA is when he talked about debriefing LJ after games with SL

You can't argue that SL doesn't have the right to,understand what's going on but I just had the vibe that MA may actually stray into a DoF role - I may be wrong , just the vibe I got from what I said

I hope not

On the plus side he appears to be able to get deals done and must have been a busy man in the two windows

Whether they were good deals , time will tell , have tbh I'm not convinced by the recruitment at all but hoping that the players will flourish under a good head coach

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Even as recently as last month everyone was creaming themselves over the signings we made...

No idea where the OP is coming from, seems to be a fairly aimless rant.

Thinking about it we haven't had a rant about our physio in a while/ever....

They're to blame! Why isn't Tammy fit again? Why are our players fatigued? Do they struggle to recover from knocks? Engvall hasn't recovered since August! 

Physios are to blame guys new thread needed

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Even as recently as last month everyone was creaming themselves over the signings we made...

No idea where the OP is coming from, seems to be a fairly aimless rant.

Posh in't he, wears a suit, says long words.   I personally think if he was allowed to do the job he was employed to Johnson would have been gone weeks ago or even not employed in the first place.

I also think we wouldn't be looking at relegation, poor guy has been hamstrung as far as I can tell.

Just now, JasonM88 said:

What do you want him to do then? 

Give us some form of regular update. Not the full formal interview but something which would give us some idea as to what is going on at OUR club without breaking any confidences. Is that really such a big ask particularly with how we are (not) performing? He does run the football side after all.

Archived