IGNORED

I hate to say it but........

Robbored

With no statement let alone action from the club regarding Juniors  position the  best thing that could happen at Newcastle tomorrow is for City to get hammered 6-0 or by some other hugely embarrassing score line.

It would be another loss and no points but worth it because such a humiliating defeat woul force Junior to fall on sword or for SL to act and sack him. There'd be no excuse not to.

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

With no statement let alone action from the club regarding Juniors  position the  best thing that could happen at Newcastle tomorrow is for City to get hammered 6-0 or by some other hugely embarrassing score line.

It would be another loss and no points but worth it because such a humiliating defeat woul force Junior to fall on sword or for SL to act and sack him. There'd be no excuse not to.

johnson will be leave regardless of the result saturday I feel

I don't post here ever but the thread I read that made most sense on all this (sorry forget who by) was that he probably has a clause in his contract from the get go (or certainly in the contract extension) that he can be fired if we're in the relegation places without financial penalty. It's the only thing that makes sense as to why we've waited so long to get rid.

34 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Im sure you are one of the hypocrites who moaned at me for saying the same thing at fleetwood.

How times have changed.

The situation at City was different then. So different in fact that I still had some faith in Junior to turn things around. 

After the Flum shockingly inept and weak performance any faith I had evaporated and with 10 mins I left through utter disgust. It was the last straw for me.

Walking on my out of AG I regretted not going around the concourse to give Junior both barrels of my disgust and anger.

47 minutes ago, Robbored said:

For me, and point you are trying to make totally goes out the window by your constant use of the term "Junior".

Do you really think it adds anything to your argument to resort to such pettiness?

44 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Im sure you are one of the hypocrites who moaned at me for saying the same thing at fleetwood.

How times have changed.

So people can't change their minds? I was still fully behind LJ at that point as well

36 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Saturday will only go two ways...Newcastle thrashing City.........or somehow city scrape 1-0 win. Then Draw at Villa, beat Burton - Johnson is a hero (to SL). Even if City do manage these results LJ still needs the sack.

That is the sad truth. What a ******* mess

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The situation at City was different then. So different in fact that I still had some faith in Junior to turn things around. 

After the Flum shockingly inept and weak performance any faith I had evaporated and with 10 mins I left through utter disgust. It was the last straw for me.

Walking on my out of AG I regretted not going around the concourse to give Junior both barrels of my disgust and anger.

Yes absolutely, we hadnt picked up points againdt wednesday rothrrham and derby.....sorry youre completely hypocritical.

43 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Saturday will only go two ways...Newcastle thrashing City.........or somehow city scrape 1-0 win. Then Draw at Villa, beat Burton - Johnson is a hero (to SL). Even if City do manage these results LJ still needs the sack.

If we get 7 points from the next 3 games, we should sack our manager?  Have a word.

Obviously that's unlikely to happen anyway.  More realistically is he'll be gone by this time next week.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Blimey you've turned a full circle !!!!

You could have turned round , returned and done so if you were 'regretting'

:yawn:

4 minutes ago, Super said:

I don't care how bad things are I just can't ever wish for us to get hammered in any game.

To be fair, Robbo isn't saying that. More of a 'best thing in the long run' scenario (as Glenn Hoddle would say)

God knows I don't want City getting humped tomorrow, but if they put up a Fulham-esque performance then there's a real chance

That being said, I'm having a fiver on us to win. It's what we do (rarely, but I'm sure if I think hard enough I can come up with one in the last 30 years)

The players approached MA in January, it's not like the board were not warned what was happening. They chose to show they back LJ by giving him a contract extension leaving no doubt in the players mind. Since then, short of all the players just sitting down on the half way line I am not sure what needs to happen for people to realise they have zero faith in LJ.

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You could have turned round , returned and done so if you were 'regretting'

Too late Bob. I'd used my SC to get in to watch that utter shite of a performance. Wouldn't have been able to get back in.

Just now, Robbored said:

Too late Bob. I'd used my SC to get in to watch that utter shite of a performance. Wouldn't have been able to get back in.

Ahh well Burton coming up

LJ may well still be in post

If he is , can you just let us all know what time your 'both barrels moment' will be  :thumbsup:

;)

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahh well Burton coming up

LJ may well still be in post

If he is , can you just let us all know what time your 'both barrels moment' will be  :thumbsup:

If he is still in charge and we witness yet another pathetic display like on Wednesday night, I'll definitely go round to blast him with my well constructed points..........I just hope I can control my frustrations........

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

If he is still in charge and we witness yet another pathetic display like on Wednesday night, I'll definitely go round to blast him with my well constructed points..........I just hope I can control my frustrations........

Gonna wave your walking stick at him?

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Blimey Robbo

Do we need to alert A&S to put on some extra vans ?

:blink:

Archived