IGNORED

Time for fan power

Alan Dicks

I will give the Burton game a no show as regards watching the match but iam prepared to protest before the match.

If this is something you feel you could be involved with please answer a yes or no so we can gauge the numbers willing to do this. Perhaps we can get as much press involved too.

Whats your thoughts folks?

If our fans put as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they did the assassination of our management and playing staff then Ashton gate would be absolutely rocking! 

No one can argue that Johnson deserves to go, but it clearly isn't happening, so why doesn't everybody focus on trying to support what we have in place! 

42 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I will give the Burton game a no show as regards watching the match but iam prepared to protest before the match.

If this is something you feel you could be involved with please answer a yes or no so we can gauge the numbers willing to do this. Perhaps we can get as much press involved too.

Nah you're alright mate.

49 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

We have a fragmated fan base and no one knows who heads up the east end ultras!! 

If you want to do anything then I'd suggest you would need 100/150 fans who are up for causing disruption. This sort of thing needs to be well organised and fans need to know where to be at given times. 

Genoa fans smashed up their team coach when they lost 5-0 to bottom of the league last week. I'm not suggesting that obviously!! but you need a good 100 to be safe in what you're trying to achieve. 

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Support the team as much as possible for 90 minutes

BUT, god forbid Burton get a result against us, I will certainly be voicing MY opinions again

If we lose to burton I'm all for a protest on the pitch at the final whistle.

Until then we have to back the team during the game, it's absolutely vital we get the win.

55 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Sorry Dicksy, I'm going.

I've paid for a season ticket and I'm going - even if it's just to moan! :laughcont:

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

Couldn't agree more fan power to get you to change your user name . You are a disgrace to the name of Alan dicks. 

1 hour ago, RedTauntonian said:

If our fans put as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they did the assassination of our management and playing staff then Ashton gate would be absolutely rocking! 

No one can argue that Johnson deserves to go, but it clearly isn't happening, so why doesn't everybody focus on trying to support what we have in place! 

The crowd , consistently , home and away , all season has provided an atmosphere  lot more passionate than the players have deserved . Nothing wrong with strong debate . I have tried to be positive since October but the total apathy on Wednesday was totally unacceptable and the fans are absolutely within their rights to protest . 

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

Dear oh dear. The answer really is obvious (but I can't blame the sentiment too much). You might get about 5 on here saying yes. But only 2 of them might turn up (might). This is the age of social media. Things don't happen in person.

My thought's are that there is a huge irony in this post coming from someone calling himself Alan Dicks

I feel that we should all be positive and try to lift the players at a difficult time.  Whatever is going to happen is largely beyond our influence - and I remember when we ended up with Pulis once!  There can only be benefit by cheering our boys to the rafters - and only misery if we fail to support.  Support!!

I suggested this a few weeks back but I got negative response 

Archived