IGNORED

Mr Lansdown - I salute you

Simon79

How refreshing it is to see an owner/chairman have the courage of his convictions. He had a plan, which I think 99% of us thought was a good plan. Most of us wanted our club to be different from the sacking culture that is modern day football as well. So when it would be easier to sack his man or to disappear for a while, he comes out and speaks. I admire both of these reactions, to what must be a very difficult situation for him. I believe that the club are putting the building blocks in place for a brighter future. I'm really pleased he has this belief in what he is trying to do, I agree with him for what it's worth! I know I'm currently in the minority ( possibly on my own!) , I said months ago that I'm fed up with sacking & rebuilding. So I hope that LJ and the squad start putting some results together & pull away from the relegation zone sooner rather than later! Always Believe. TIN HAT IS FIRMLY ON!!! COYR

32 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

How refreshing it is to see an owner/chairman have the courage of his convictions. He had a plan, which I think 99% of us thought was a good plan. Most of us wanted our club to be different from the sacking culture that is modern day football as well. So when it would be easier to sack his man or to disappear for a while, he comes out and speaks. I admire both of these reactions, to what must be a very difficult situation for him. I believe that the club are putting the building blocks in place for a brighter future. I'm really pleased he has this belief in what he is trying to do, I agree with him for what it's worth! I know I'm currently in the minority ( possibly on my own!) , I said months ago that I'm fed up with sacking & rebuilding. So I hope that LJ and the squad start putting some results together & pull away from the relegation zone sooner rather than later! Always Believe. TIN HAT IS FIRMLY ON!!! COYR

What a tit posting this mind... av a word with yourself!!!!

36 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Mr Hindsight speaks

15 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Love how you did not have the confidence to post that before we went 2 nil up at Newcastle !

except this was posted at 3.15pm.

we didn't go 2-0 up until the 21st minute, so at the very worst he posted it at 1-0.

Given the length of the post and time to think of how to word things, it's hardly inconceivable he started typing the post before we scored.

Never mind, any excuse to have a go at fans who aren't just looking for negatives.

51 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

10 years of footballing failure.

Whether we win, as we all hope, draw or lose does not in any way change the reasons why many of us want LJ replaced and SL abandon BS concept. One good afternoon, fingers crossed, does absolutely nothing to address City's underlying problems, which will still be here at 5pm

52 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

I agree...and if we were to let LJ go eventually, more managers would be interested in coming here, because we have an owner who lets managers try to turn things around.

Fair play to him for that....easier to sack.

Can't believe the day to day constant abuse on here...even when we are winning 2-0 up at the Toon...some people prefer to moan, rather than be happy, even if it is just for 45 mins so far.

3 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Because he is useless and inept. Has proven that over and over and over.

Celebrating staying up this season will be regarded as a mamoth failure after the money he has spent

Ah I see...Simple game isn't it. Money buys you success. Tell that to all the other teams struggling in the bottom half, with experienced managers and having spent millions more than us.

Season isn't over yet...we may still finish lower middle half. That in most peoples eyes, would be seen as what most people would have expected. If we finished just above the relegation zone...so be it...we kick on again next season.

Second season up...15 £million spent. Get a grip to the realities of this division. Look at the money and experience spent at other teams who are struggling.

Yes we've been on an awful run...but so have many other clubs bigger than us, like Villa and Birmingham.

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Ah I see...Simple game isn't it. Money buys you success. Tell that to all the other teams struggling in the bottom half, with experienced managers and having spent millions more than us.

Season isn't over yet...we may still finish lower middle half. That in most peoples eyes, would be seen as what most people would have expected. If we finished just above the relegation zone...so be it...we kick on again next season.

Second season up...15 £million spent. Get a grip to the realities of this division. Look at the money and experience spent at other teams who are struggling.

Yes we've been on an awful run...but so have many other clubs bigger than us, like Villa and Birmingham.

Theres one back!

22 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

This is the thing i most hate about this forum. Waits until we are 2-0 up to become the voice of reason and tell everyone told you so. How about save your thoughts until the end of season with your self satisfying posts?

Did you buy your watch of Del Boy, Lennox?

Archived