IGNORED

Lost season card

Rodders

I've just realised that i have misplaced mine and my fathers season cards after the Fulham game.

i am going to contact the club tomorrow to organise new ones to be delivered but i just wondered if

a) there is a charge for this

b) in the event the replacement is not ready by Saturday, will they issue me with a ticket to print and take on the day?

46 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I've just realised that i have misplaced mine and my fathers season cards after the Fulham game.

i am going to contact the club tomorrow to organise new ones to be delivered but i just wondered if

b) in the event the replacement is not ready by Saturday, will they issue me with a ticket to print and take on the day?

Did they get 'misplaced' in the direction of the pitch? :thumbsup:

Hi, I lost my season card after the Rotherham game. 

I called the club on the Thursday (16th) before the game and explained the situation and was informed there was a £10 charge for a replacement. I paid over the phone and I can confirm that it was ready for  collection on the Wednesday.

Hope this helps. 

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

I think I would have preferred your situation I lost my wallet with all the pain that brings.

18 hours ago, Rodders said:

Thanks WR23, i suspected there might be a charge, hope it's only a tenner though, not £20. but at least i should be able to go to the Burton game to see us win 3 points!! COYR

No worries mate, hope you manage to resolve...........and we manage to take 3 points! 

Archived