IGNORED

Leicester....

Maesknoll Red

Indeed.

Do not want to make too much of the 'players stopped playing for the manager' line, but does make you think of our situation.

If I am a Leicester fan, am I mainly delighted about tonight, or bloody annoyed that they have been taking the pee for a fair part of the season? Or do I blame the manager for whatever reason not being able to motivate them?

• Admin

Interesting article in today's Times about Leicester and the players after they won the league, they all got £100,000+ BMW's, media attention, agents turning their heads, some have been approached by Hollywood - typical Billy Big Bollocks.  Doubt if the article is online, I'll take a pic and upload it.

People say to players "do your talking on the pitch."

Well, if that's the case here, sounds like Leicester's players are saying "we really didn't want to play for Claudio Ranieri and are delighted he's been sacked."

Reminded me somewhat of our performance against Middlesbrough post-Cotts last year, though they've put away their opportunities.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't rate him Dave ?

I don't watch loads of Prem but always quite liked him when I've seen him

Liked him as a centre back or right side of a three man defence.  But can only play the way he's facing, which doesn't work in midfield, the way Klopp wants to play.

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting how Leicester banned all banners from the ground tonight 

That's interesting. I've been to Old Firm games away at C*ltic where their stewards have confiscated Union Flags from the 'Gers fans yet the C*ltic 'fans' have been allowed to flaunt their Eire tricolour "IRA" flags all over the stadium, even though it's at a match in Britain...strange.

Banners/flags in a democratic country should never be banned...

Archived