IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

He wanted to go, he refused to play. It was stupid money too. The lack of replacement that is hurting us. No matter what Ashton would like us to to think, we are horribly short upfront.

JK going was one of those things. More frustrated by our inability to build a solid defence.

Why does Johnson spout off about 'turning a corner'??? We were extremely lucky at Newcastle in the second half, they absolutely battered us and he goes on like we've won the ******* league! We are an absolute disgrace and nowhere near championship standard. Realists and level headed people will agree with this, people with their heads up their asses' will say I'm a defeatist! 

Bollocks 

The ridiculous thing is, this will serverly dent our confidence. Getting torn apart by a shit Villa team. It'll be potentially very hard to pick up for a Burton side who'll be up for it. 

Worrying about Burton at home. After spending £15m in the summer and in January. Fantastic. 

4 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Thats why our season went horribly wrong the day we had to let JK go. Idiots on here saying he was not the real deal. He is at this level, creates problems. What a pair he and Tammy would have been. 

Those people are extremely bitter to a fault. Kodjia was the real deal and may not be worth 15m but priceless for us. He'd score in the premier league and I've got no doubts about it. Quick, fast and strong with a few tricks to create space. He didn't want to be here though so it means nothing. 

1 minute ago, Red white and red said:

Why does Johnson spout off about 'turning a corner'??? We were extremely lucky at Newcastle in the second half, they absolutely battered us and he goes on like we've won the ******* league! We are an absolute disgrace and nowhere near championship standard. Realists and level headed people will agree with this, people with their heads up their asses' will say I'm a defeatist! 

Bollocks 

This 100%.

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Villa 1st goal:

https://u.nya.is/ycsnoq.mp4

i'm sorry all of you LJ glee clubbers the marking for that first goal is ******* shocking, we had 3 players in a position to cut the cross out and no City player ever got within 2 yards or tried to put their body on the line to stop the the cross coming over. This has been going on for most of the season, the coaching is beyond shocking.

We are going down with this poor manager and his coaches.

Archived