IGNORED

Shall we all bare are asses at burton????

the frampton balti

20 hours ago, the frampton balti said:

Quality protest would make national news . If its good enough for Braveheart its good enough for BRISTOL CITY!!!

Could be the biggest thing since the posnan ...bound to inspire the performance no matter whose in charge.

We can do better than Braveheart .... if they won't get rid of LJ when we ask politely then maybe we should create a right old stink about it ?   - and go all out Blazing Saddles!!!   ....

(NB:  Foot Long Hot-Dogs are available in the concourse for those struggling to 'express themselves' adequately)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXHkFZ-nG4Y 

Quality protest would make national news . If its good enough for Braveheart its good enough for BRISTOL CITY!!!

Could be the biggest thing since the posnan ...bound to inspire the performance no matter whose in charge.

If I bear mine it will be like the moon coming over the mountains...........

Do they have a suitable window?

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

Sadly I think we've gone far beyond bare asses now. I think Gentlemen should be encouraged to show the whole fruit bowl.

Ladies are of course permitted to retain their modesty however, a brief tasteful glimpse may be appropriate in honour of our failing manager.

Sir. We are British!

It's ARSES, not ASSES.....them's donkeys.

On 28/02/2017 at 22:02, the frampton balti said:

Anyone with a season ticket has been royally rodgered this season, regardless of having their arse out, or not.

I also wonder why the OP thinks lots of arse would inspire the team - what are you clumsily trying to say, precisely?

tfj :protest:

Archived