IGNORED

Mark Ashton, Where are YOU?

Zip Nolan

40 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well it would appear that he would be criticised for trotting out the official line and here he is being criticised for not having done so. The bloke cannot win.

For all we know, he has made his thoughts known to SL and they may align with ours. That in itself would be a good reason not to have him give a statement that would be hypocritical on his part.

Lansdown has spoken and as he owns the club it is only his thoughts that really count. What Ashton thinks is as irrelevant as what the physio or Scott Murray thinks on the matter.

Yup, quite right - and neither, as is very evident, can Lee Johnson!

I've said it before and I'll say it again

When we're/we've been on the up he's like a Media Whore. Since the shit hit the fan and he was under pressure he appeared with a 10min interview gloating about the Jan signings. 

Now after banners, boo's and SL's interview and us really in the shit he's gone MIA again

Sack the lot - shambles of a club. How Midget has stayed this long is beyond me! Ashton is supposed fo manage day to day - WTF!

Oh yeh, Midget is a mate of SL. Thats great so lets watch the club go down the pan over the next few games into Div 1 mediocrity again !

7 hours ago, DaveInSA said:

The point is, the Executive Management at this football club is not up to the job. Manager after manager. Relegation, consolidation, promotion...no consolidation....rubbish.

They have no idea how to run a football club.

I'm not completely convinced. 

I think we could be thereabouts if we didn't have an owner undermining the board. They are hamstrung while he can overrule everything. 

18 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I should hope he's sounding out potential replacements for if LJ goes before the weekend or we lose vs Burton. I think it'll be a quick replacement process if/when he does go. 

I think JP will hold the fort again until the end of the campaign.

18 hours ago, Fuber said:

If I were him I would be shocked and exasperated and not know what to say. I'd hazard a guess he like everyone has had enough of the situation, so what can he say? Either he stays silent due to threats from above or he backs LJ. Silence is an answer in and of itself IMO. 

But SL said the board are in agreement with him... ;)

MA on the board?

56 minutes ago, The Grateful Red said:

Quite clearly, he has been looking for a new manager (unsuccessfully) for quite a while now. 

Harrods  have a sale of Prem managers at the moment but I expect he is looking in Poundsavers for one :cool:

Archived