IGNORED

The fans plan for Saturday

Alan Dicks

Surely any abuse should be left either side of the 90 minutes? The game should be 100% on wanting us to win. Us booing/voicing displeasure about the manager is simply going to be counterproductive and not help the players in the least. 

Boo if you want to, but not whilst the game is on hey? 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Surely any abuse should be left either side of the 90 minutes? The game should be 100% on wanting us to win. Us booing/voicing displeasure about the manager is simply going to be counterproductive and not help the players in the least. 

Isn't that what Lansdown said? (except the manager part) :blink: 

(For the record, I agree with you)

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Please tell us how else we can get LJ out of this club?

8 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Please tell us how else we can get LJ out of this club?

As I said, boo either side of the game. The only people that booing during the game will have an affect on is the players, if I was doing my job and someone kept shouting abuse the whole time, even if it wasn't directed at me personally, that's gonna affect my ability to do my job. 

Well I'm going to sing and clap and give my all. Whatever the players and manager do before, during and after the game won't be because of my lack of effort and commitment. If anyone loses their job or not it won't be on my head.

4 minutes ago, iamsober said:

and you can't call them fans!

Fans who sit back and do nothing week in week out are fans with no heart and and no fight seriously worry me. Maybe you should look at the long term future of your club and not just for 90 mins on Saturday 

People are angry. Some including me and various friends are incandescent with rage that this utter shit fest is continuing. 

Any equivalent club in THE WORLD this bloke would have been gone weeks ago. 

However I would implore people to keep a lid on it during the game. Certainly I know what will happen if we go a goal down, but just try and get behind the players. Protesting after the match outside the board room will be far more useful and effective!

Archived