IGNORED

Don't need booing - just a piece of paper!

Wrongagain

Why not get behind the team, If we lose tomorrow alright LJ will be gone, but our championship status will also be hanging in the balance, 

Three points tomorrow, we could climb two places. LJ may well not be the bloke to take us forward but the players need the support to keep this club in this division. 

LJ and the players have my full backing tomorrow. 

Why not suggest everyone to sticks a post-it on their forehead? The reality is, fans will turn up and support the team as it's important we get 3 points regardless of LJ. It will only turn nasty if City are losing. 

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Why not suggest everyone to sticks a post-it on their forehead? The reality is, fans will turn up and support the team as it's important we get 3 points regardless of LJ. It will only turn nasty if City are losing. 

Totally agree, we support BCFC and not the incumbent Head Coach. Unfortunately its a Catch 22. Lose and LJ MIGHT be gone and we could end up in bottom 3 . Win and he may stay and **** up the rest of the season. City supporters - as hardy as mountain goats :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Totally agree, we support BCFC and not the incumbent Head Coach. Unfortunately its a Catch 22. Lose and LJ MIGHT be gone and we could end up in bottom 3 . Win and he may stay and **** up the rest of the season. City supporters - as hardy as mountain goats :thumbsup:

I kid you not . 

We could just hold up our season ticket books, as red cards. OR We could get right behind the team during the game and vent our frustrations or whatever at whoever AFTER the game! Its not the players that we want out so lets support them, they are the ones that have the power to keep us in this league, not LJ.

Marmite - the players are terrible - its become impossible to watch because they are so out of their depth.

I am affraid they are Johnsons signings and Lansdown appointed Johnson - One day we might have someone who knows what they are doing at AG and then it might be worth going down again.

After 49 Years its the end for me - hopefully not for ever but i cannot put up with this rubbish any more.

I will be going to Support my club tomorrow,as I did when we suffered Three relegations in Three seasons. I should be working a 12 hour shift (not overtime) but have taken a half day holiday.  I am a season ticket holder,even though I can't make every game. As SUPPORTERS we can help the team. We need to win. Lets get behind our team till the final whistle. We've been in worse positions than this. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to express your opinions After the game. 

6 minutes ago, BBlockExile said:

Marmite - the players are terrible - its become impossible to watch because they are so out of their depth.

I am affraid they are Johnsons signings and Lansdown appointed Johnson - One day we might have someone who knows what they are doing at AG and then it might be worth going down again.

After 49 Years its the end for me - hopefully not for ever but i cannot put up with this rubbish any more.

Fair point of view but they are all we have this season do keep us up. They physically froze when we played Fulham in that hostile atmosphere. We need them to perform well and soon!

10 hours ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Why not get behind the team, If we lose tomorrow alright LJ will be gone, but our championship status will also be hanging in the balance, 

Three points tomorrow, we could climb two places. LJ may well not be the bloke to take us forward but the players need the support to keep this club in this division. 

LJ and the players have my full backing tomorrow. 

What your backing LJ.so you want to see us go down.

2 hours ago, fatchers said:

I will be going to Support my club tomorrow,as I did when we suffered Three relegations in Three seasons. I should be working a 12 hour shift (not overtime) but have taken a half day holiday.  I am a season ticket holder,even though I can't make every game. As SUPPORTERS we can help the team. We need to win. Lets get behind our team till the final whistle. We've been in worse positions than this. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to express your opinions After the game. 

It's not worked all season

11 hours ago, Cider-Head23 said:

hanging in the balance? You think it'll be any better with 3 points and LJ still in control......

Archived