IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine

Real Red

Brand new edition of One Team in Bristol will be on sale v Burton from around 1pm at the usual outlets

Winterstoke Road Gates near Atyeo Stand
Ashton Road (between the houses entrance to Atyeo/Dolman)
Raynes Road entrance

Still only £1.20

Changes (see if you can guess how many starting XI changes since just Jan 2)
The Dark Side
Who Are You
Courage
From the Indian Ocean
Dean Holden
plus more

COYR
@otibfanzine

We're lucky to have an independent fanzine that gives us fans an alternative slant on things.

Run by City fans with City in their hearts. No I'm not involved just love the read.

It's only £1.20, it's not glossy, but it's mint.

Keep the Red Flag flying high.

1 hour ago, glastonred said:

I was looking forward to buying a copy on Saturday, but there was nobody in the usual position by the entrance to the South Stand. Disappointed, but hope I'll still get a chance tomorrow.

Hi Glasto Red, I was selling at our usual place near the Atyeo Statue from around 12.40, and getting wet too (arggghhhh!!). We will be selling tomorrow night v Norwich but struggling to get sellers as the two usual ones that help are not going (thanks LJ:grr:). So you can pick up a copy from the Atyeo Statue from around 6.00-6.30 or between the houses Ashton Rd (6.30 to ko). Hope to see you in the rain.

Also One Team in Bristol fanzine logo badges will be on sale, while stocks last!

44 minutes ago, Real Red said:

Hi Glasto Red, I was selling at our usual place near the Atyeo Statue from around 12.40, and getting wet too (arggghhhh!!). We will be selling tomorrow night v Norwich but struggling to get sellers as the two usual ones that help are not going (thanks LJ:grr:). So you can pick up a copy from the Atyeo Statue from around 6.00-6.30 or between the houses Ashton Rd (6.30 to ko). Hope to see you in the rain.

Also One Team in Bristol fanzine logo badges will be on sale, while stocks last!

Can I get a badge online at all??

The fanzine will be on sale for tonights game from around 6pm - 6.30pm at the Atyeo Statue, then after that 6.30pm to kick off between the houses on Ashton Road (entrance Dolman/Atyeo).  Reason for this is struggling to get sellers, thanks very much LJ:grr:   Even our very loyal helpers have given up

Still £1.20

Also ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL LOGO BADGES are on sale alongside the fanzines

Thanks for your support
COYR

One Team In Bristol will be on sale tonight from around 6pm at Winterstoke Gates near the Atyeo Statue, along with our brand new fanzine mugs (see photo @otibfanzine). Thanks for your support to all those who have already pre-ordered theirs!

2 hours ago, Real Red said:

One Team In Bristol will be on sale tonight from around 6pm at Winterstoke Gates near the Atyeo Statue, along with our brand new fanzine mugs (see photo @otibfanzine). Thanks for your support to all those who have already pre-ordered theirs!

Great read. 

Archived