IGNORED

Hopefully the absolutely last LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ Sack him or back him  

522 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking forward to the Bristol Derby next year!

Johnson was never ever the right choice for Manager.

This team has been at first division standard all season with the exception of Abraham and Lansdown is more interested about the Bristol Sport brand above anything else.

Rule One to developing a sports brand........Get it right on the field in the first instance Lansdown and pick the right leader as your Manager who will then build a great team.

Warnock, Rowett not Lee Johnson

For a hugely successful businessman, I'm surprised you don't know how to get this key objective right!

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

If and when we get beat by Norwich on Tuesday, will he be sacked then?

If not, and I don't think he will be. Then I can't see Lansdown pulling the trigger even if we don't win another game this season.

It does seem the owner is not as concerned about relegation as the fans!!

Norwich is a free game don't be daft

33 minutes ago, Kermit the Frog said:

I got told off for booing at full time. Sorry everybody. Johnson in. Is that the right answer?!

Seriously? Told off for booing at full time?

Surely if you've paid your money you can boo when you want. I booed at full time - not during the game. 

1 minute ago, Kingswood Robin said:

This run is bad enough to be sacked twice over. No more trips to Ashton Gate for me until he's gone. I feel like I've just wasted a day off of work.

He has to leave immediately.

If he was the Leeds Utd boss he'd have gone 5 times, but at city he's still tslking utter shite

GET THIS MAN OUT OF THE CLUB I LOVE

4 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Rowett won't come to a club that is in free fall!

Agreed. If we'd acted when the oncoming car crash was inevitable months ago we'd have stood a fighting chance of getting someone decent in.  But now, who the frig would want to take over a team thats going down?  No one wants that on their CV.

Of course he should go. 

I still don't think he will be sacked though. I reckon SL will believe that today's performance was ok, we had loads of chances, and that we were unlucky. The fact that we are on a run of 3 wins, 5 draws and 16 defeats in the last 24 games will probably pass him by. 

People talk about the risk of changing manager but to keep this man is madness. Blackburn made the change and 7 points in 3 games later they are now above us. It's an unbelievable situation.  

@Badger

Im so sorry for tagging you. I promised myself I'd never do it. 

I love what you & Steve have done for the club. I love that we have owners who love the team they own. I love that it's an object of affection and not a toy or money making scheme. 

I love that you've tried to buck the trend of sacking managers when things get sticky. I know that you're obviously fond of LJ. 

But it has now gone too far. He must be removed. Feel free to call it a mutual decision. Feel free to thank him and wish him luck. Hell, feel free to start him in centre midfield on Tuesday. 

But please, this must end now. Before we're facing a struggle to get out of league one. Again. 

Thank you for reading. 

Fordy & Ashton (aged 8 months)

Unfortunately it's not working out, and it's a shame as I like the guy and really wanted him to do well, even though he wasn't my 1st choice to replace cotts.  No team can go on such a bad run of results as ours and expect things to suddenly change. As always in these situations, the players should take part of the blame, but at the end of the day it's the manager who buys them and gives them instructions every game and therefore takes responsibility for results. I can't see us staying up now, but to have any chance of staying up then we need a change of manager now. 

I also hope our board have ran out of mates they can employ as manager! 

Archived