IGNORED

Is he for real!!!!!!!

BCFC1512

30 minutes ago, adamski said:

I'm now certain the idiot has a little book with a list of lines he trolls out for every interview, such gems as:

• Our cup final
  • Believe
  • Passion
  • Still in our hands
  • We've got it in us to.....
  • The lads played well
  • We were unlucky, on another day...
  • I've got to put some work in on the training ground
  • We've got a good spirit
  • 6 pointer
  • Any team can beat any team (what he means is: any team can beat city

Sounds a bit like his fuckwitt father! 

"It wasn't to be today but we have to dust ourselves off and go again" is the most used phrase by our clueless magician 

3 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Erm, Blackburn two wins from two. Cardiff? Plenty of reasons someone else could turn it around. 

Today was awful. Formation was wrong. Tomlin near the left isolated, Reid almost a second striker whilst we play a 37 yr old who has played two 90 mins in a week with Djuric and Taylor on the bench!

clearly penalties, disallowed goals are not his fault but what people are getting at is not just solely today, its the last 5 MONTHS of wholly inept performances and odd tactics by our esteemed leader. 

Dont let one 'unlucky game' cloud the judgement. We are dire, have been for months and are sliding into League One with a whimper. 

Johnson out. 

Absolutely . Today was wrongly by LJ and Radio B , seen in isolation . Talk about straw clutching . Do they really have even a small appreciation of what we have had to put up with since October , yes October ! No other club would have continued with this . 

7 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

says 'we should have won that game two times over'..... just the once will do LJ 

and we would have if you hadn't of been here you fool who has lost the plot..............PLEASE GO YOU HAVE LOST IT ............you must have earned enough money to retire by now so please jog on.

36 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Doesn't work that way with us though, does it? If we'd scored any of those, we'd have sat back and allowed them to meander through our defence at will until they'd scored a couple. And I'd still fancy them to do that if we'd scored with 5 mins to go.

So?

The person I quoted also mentioned their open goal miss as if we didnt have the chances to win by 2 or 3 despite that miss.

We did have those chances, plenty of them. We could have had 3 in just the first 5 minutes because we started really well. After that we tailed of very badly, but even then we scored a perfectly legitimate goal and had a penalty as well as that goalmouth scramble of which I'm still not sure how the ball didn't go in. Then there was the shot their 'Keeper grabbed on the goal line.

I'm not saying that all LJ said in that interview was right or wrong, but he was right in that singular statement that we could have won by 2 or 3. Burton had 1 good chance, I've listed 7 of ours above.

Theres enough things to criticise him on without pretending those chances didnt happen purely to have a go at him.

47 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

So which  of those wasn't true?

Was it Johnson's fault that the ref disallowed a perfectly good goal?  Was Tomlin's shocking penalty Johnson's fault?  Was it his fault that Burton cleared off the line half a dozen times?

I can't see he did anything wrong today.  He picked a good team and formation and set up the team to play in a positive way, and made the right substitutions.  Not for the first team we we're desperately unlucky on the pitch.

No one ever mentions the change in the loan rules.  If a new manager comes in, they have to work with the same players.  Why should they do any better?  The one thing someone needs to do is to lift the players' confidence, but when they get such atrocious luck, it's hardly surprising if they feel the world is against them.  Blaming the manger is the easy way out for fans, because it requires little analysis.  I suspect that what has gone wrong is far more complex, but we have had almost no luck in six months.

Anyway, it's only a game.

Because we have some bloody good players - under just about anybody else they would have delivered significantly more points and better performances

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

So?

The person I quoted also mentioned their open goal miss as if we didnt have the chances to win by 2 or 3 despite that miss.

We did have those chances, plenty of them. We could have had 3 in just the first 5 minutes because we started really well. After that we tailed of very badly, but even then we scored a perfectly legitimate goal and had a penalty as well as that goalmouth scramble of which I'm still not sure how the ball didn't go in. Then there was the shot their 'Keeper grabbed on the goal line.

I'm not saying that all LJ said in that interview was right or wrong, but he was right in that singular statement that we could have won by 2 or 3. Burton had 1 good chance, I've listed 7 of ours above.

Theres enough things to criticise him on without pretending those chances didnt happen purely to have a go at him.

Simply suggesting that our usual pattern of play suggests that if we'd converted one, we'd have sat back and not created the chances to have won by 2 or 3. Thought that was fairly clear.

2 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Simply suggesting that our usual pattern of play suggests that if we'd converted one, we'd have sat back and not created the chances to have won by 2 or 3. Thought that was fairly clear.

Irrelevant, the point is that we did have the chances to back up what LJ said. 

Criticise where its due, and there is plenty there already, but inventing a reason/pretending otherwise to the truth just to slag someone off is just sad.

49 minutes ago, Benjiman_LFC said:

His smug face was all over the front page of today's programme. The club really are trying to rub the fans noses in it. 

I saw that and thought the same. It's either a big f@#$ you to the fans (from SL) or the club have completely  misjudged the majority of the fans feelings towards LJ now.

33 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Irrelevant, the point is that we did have the chances to back up what LJ said. 

Criticise where its due, and there is plenty there already, but inventing a reason/pretending otherwise to the truth just to slag someone off is just sad.

Not sure pointing out what has been happening with a certain regularity over the last 15-20 games is irrelevant , and I'd invite you to demonstrate where I've slagged anyone off? Simply described what I've seen when we've gone ahead. Bit odd that you find that sad. Unless of course you've been forced to watch it too.

4 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Not sure pointing out what has been happening with a certain regularity over the last 15-20 games is irrelevant , and I'd invite you to demonstrate where I've slagged anyone off? Simply described what I've seen when we've gone ahead. Bit odd that you find that sad. Unless of course you've been forced to watch it too.

I didnt say you had invented it or slagged anyone off. I was referring to the person I initially quoted.

The past 15 games arent relevant to the number of chances created today. What might have happened isnt relevant either. The statement is that the chances were there, that is 100% fact.

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Why is nobody mentioning Alex Ferguson on this forum any more? 

He was nearly sacked and look where MU are now. 

:yawn:

Don't get the few LJ lovers going on about that again!  That would tip me over the edge.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I didnt say you had invented it. I was referring to the person I initially quoted.

The past 15 games arent relevant to the number of chances created today. What might have happened isnt relevant either. The statement is that the chances were there, that is 100% fact.

Never argued it. Just pointing out as soon as the first goes in the game changes. Pretty much applies to any game and I am becoming aware of being repetitive and boring and therefore a bit sad, so I think you can rest your case.

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

So which  of those wasn't true?

Was it Johnson's fault that the ref disallowed a perfectly good goal?  Was Tomlin's shocking penalty Johnson's fault?  Was it his fault that Burton cleared off the line half a dozen times?

I can't see he did anything wrong today.  He picked a good team and formation and set up the team to play in a positive way, and made the right substitutions.  Not for the first team we we're desperately unlucky on the pitch.

No one ever mentions the change in the loan rules.  If a new manager comes in, they have to work with the same players.  Why should they do any better?  The one thing someone needs to do is to lift the players' confidence, but when they get such atrocious luck, it's hardly surprising if they feel the world is against them.  Blaming the manger is the easy way out for fans, because it requires little analysis.  I suspect that what has gone wrong is far more complex, but we have had almost no luck in six months.

Anyway, it's only a game.

Are you for real?

if it was one game, fine, but he's been spouting this shite right through one of the most, if not the most dire period of form in our club's history! 

Sorry, he is out of his depth and a con man!

3 hours ago, Red Onion said:

Apparently the booing at the end wasn't for the players, it was for the result!  No chance it could have been for you then Lee? 

And presumably the "We want Johnson out" chant was directed at the Foreign Secretary?  :facepalm:

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

Why is nobody mentioning Alex Ferguson on this forum any more? 

He was nearly sacked and look where MU are now. 

:yawn:

Good point CR

Well worth remembering - We could be Champs League in 5 yrs yet :thumbsup:

Anyway - Less of this negativity

Lee is ' fed up with the negativity '. don't you know

Archived