IGNORED

'It might wake a few up'

BobBobSuperBob

In the farcical giggling post match interview by our complete embarrassment of a head coach 

When Hadwin pointed out that we'd dropped into the bottom three did I really hear Johnson say

'It  might wake a few up' 

WTF was that all about - I assume he was referring to the players 

His man-management has to be the worst , the very worst I've ever seen at this Club

He is literally CLUELESS 

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In the farcical giggling post match interview by our complete embarrassment of a head coach 

When Hadwin pointed out that we'd dropped into the bottom three did I really hear Johnson say

His man-management has to be the worst , the very worst I've ever seen at this Club

He is literally CLUELESS 

Super Bob it's gone past embarrassing. I love our football club . But at the moment I have never felt this angry about Bristol City Football Club 

14 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Super Bob it's gone past embarrassing. I love our football club . But at the moment I have never felt this angry about Bristol City Football Club 

Me too

Ive said numerous times - if  when we go down 

It will be the most unnecessary and embarrassing relegation in my 46 years as a red 

Sickening 

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He is literally CLUELESS 

I just don't think i've got the heart anymore. I love this club, but I think for my health I really should just call it time and walk away.

1 minute ago, smokey live said:

I just don't think i've got the heart anymore. I love this club, but I think for my health I really should just call it time and walk away.

You're not alone, I'm feeling that way. What's worse for me is that I don't in anyway feel it's "our" club anymore. We're just watching some corporate business, someone else's corporate business. 

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He is literally CLUELESS 

I was going to post about his sniggering as well, it was truly a shocking interview, interviews that have been getting worse and worse.

We can only hope and pray that it wakes the dictator up in Guernsey.

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Painfully obvious his man-management and leadership skills fall well short of what is required at this level @BobBobSuperBob

At any level KITR

@Davefevsdescribes / has described the politics of dressing rooms well

Ive managed to at a reasonable amateur level at one point and had the same failing

I ended up walking away and havnt managed since

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I was going to post about his sniggering as well, it was truly a shocking interview, interviews that have been getting worse and worse.

We can only hope and pray that it wakes the dictator up in Guernsey.

Actually sniggering is probably a better description than my giggling

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

:dunno:When Hadwin pointed out that we'd dropped into the bottom three did I really hear Johnson say

He is literally CLUELESS 

What do you expect?  It's learnt behaviour   :facepalm:

Lee Johnson spent most of career playing for his dad and would have sat in numerous team talks.

That said you have thought he'd leant how not manage players....

9 minutes ago, smokey live said:

I've decided to just accept SL has condemned us to relegation and stop fighting it. That way it is less painful as we take each step towards the inevitable. Need to save your own sanity at some point and I've reached my point of no return.

Archived