IGNORED

'It might wake a few up'

BobBobSuperBob

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What do you expect?  It's learnt behaviour   :facepalm:

Lee Johnson spent most of career playing for his dad and would have sat in numerous team talks.

That said you have thought he'd leant how not manage players....

Don't be a complete **** , tonight of all nights Robbo

Bringing GJ into every post makes me think you should seriously seek help

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't be a complete **** , tonight of all nights Robbo

Bringing GJ into every post makes me think you should seriously seek help

Bob, stay in denial if you want but it's common knowledge that Senior Johnson had two ways of man management.

Fear and bully boy tactics.

Junior Johnson is - apparently- just the same. Chip off the ol block and all that.......

19 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Can see how he must have bamboozled SL in his interview for the Job, would be top of the table if it was based on having all the right answers during post game interviews

Do you think so

Im truly amazed , shocked , that somebody of SLs business acumen was taken in by somebody that is as shallow and full of bluff as I've ever witnessed , in such a job

I think that SL is maybe thinking the same but admitting so and pulling the trigger would be humiliating 

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

I left 15 minutes before the end today. I had one of those boredom headaches. They're getting more frequent. Should I see a doctor? Maybe Dr Lansdown can cure it. Hope so.

I'm not trying to be nasty, but does anyone want to borrow my season ticket for Tuesday? I'm not going. They can't make me...

I have better things to do on Tuesday. Observing my paint becoming less wet is an option. Failing that, absolutely anything else.

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In the farcical giggling post match interview by our complete embarrassment of a head coach 

When Hadwin pointed out that we'd dropped into the bottom three did I really hear Johnson say

'It  might wake a few up' 

WTF was that all about - I assume he was referring to the players 

His man-management has to be the worst , the very worst I've ever seen at this Club

He is literally CLUELESS 

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he really did say it. 10 points from a possible 60 is a disgrace.

Then Twentypence told a caller you can't blame Johnson for the penalty miss, no, but he must be blamed for the overall position of the club.

Sack him now!

3 minutes ago, tinmansboots said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he really did say it. 10 points from a possible 60 is a disgrace.

Then Twentypence told a caller you can't blame Johnson for the penalty miss, no, but he must be blamed for the overall position of the club.

Sack him now!

Twentyman is right then, isn't he?

Last week Jack Dawe published a transcript of Twentyman's interview with SL back in January, when to be fair he asked him sensible, but challenging questions.

I'm beginning to think GT is one of very few round here even half decent at their job..

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Last week Jack Dawe published a transcript of Twentyman's interview with SL back in January, when to be fair he asked him sensible, but challenging questions.

I'm beginning to think GT is one of very few round here even half decent at their job..

He is IMHO Graham

Id go as far to say as he is excellent

Asks difficult questions and reads tweets / texts that Hadwin never will when he's in the seat

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Didn't mean he was wrong, it just felt like he was defending him. We are not in the bottom 3 because of the penalty miss or today draw, we are in the bottom 3 because Lee Johnson is incapable of managing a group of professional footballers to anything like an acceptable run of results. By his own admission he doesn't know his best 11.

I just think the whole situation is very sad, after following the various ups and downs for over 40 years, I cannot remember a time when the club has been in such disarray.

There have been times of consecutive  relegation, but the club was financially broke, and we were all together in a backs to the wall fight.

This time feels very different.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I'm pretty sure that the massive majority of us can't be all wrong !!!!!

What I find as shocking as LJ is that there are still people actually backing him !!!

Because BBSB  people cant admit their wrong. And when u think you're right all the time. The hardest thing is to admit you're wrong. Human nature 

15 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not sure about that. Can you give a few examples?

of course he can't but I suspect if he remembered his former life in the NHS, he could tell us all the clinical name of he is suffering with when it comes to GJ.

Several years ago he claimed that a certain person now employed by our club, had given him chapter and verse about GJ's antics at BCFC, this player went on to sign for GJ at Yeovil and then brought into by LJ at BCFC.

So much for fear and bully boy tactics.

20 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not sure about that. Can you give a few examples?

I can't reveal any examples but.......Junior does behave just as his father did. I know that 100% That kind on info is not something I'd make up.

I actually quite like Junior in his interviews. He's open, honest and says it as it as it is - that at least is different to his father.

Archived