IGNORED

Hordur

MC RISK77

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

I don't dispute that but what about indictment of the club that is.

Burton are of the two worst teams in this division and should have scored 2 against us.

Tbf Flint has been a liability for months and is in need of a rest. 

At at least with Maggers he's hungry to succeed and you can see he loves the club after such a short spell 

Didnt see anything wrong with our cb's today. Chances came from wide as usual with our narrowness and full backs/wing backs not covering defensively. 

We will be torn to shreds by Norwich. 

But there will be about 8 changes with the 'LJ BINGO BALLS' due to come out again. 

Since you bumped this thread, Hordur did this odd thing (probably out of frustration at not playing) and after all the City players had got their applause in front of the away end, he wandered over, climbed over the hoardings with a spare shirt, climbed into the away end, gave someone the shirt, and spent 10 minutes (or at least the time it took us to get out) taking photos and signing autographs. He's someone who knows how to endear himself to fans but obviously really missing the attention of being involved.

• Admin

Our record defensive signing did not come here to sit on the bench.

He will be scouted at the coming internationals and if LJ is still here in the Summer, Hordur will be off.

Still can't understand how he's good enough to play left back at International level but LJ won't even try him there in the Championship when it's even a problem position for us.

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

He will be scouted at the coming internationals and if LJ is still here in the Summer, Hordur will be off.

Still can't understand how he's good enough to play left back at International level but LJ won't even try him there in the Championship when it's even a problem position for us.

True - but I've been wondering if there has been a falling out? I was actually thinking his meet and greet in the away end yesterday reminded me of the sort of thing you normally see someone do on their last game for a club. Perhaps he just likes interacting with fans but I wondered if it was more symbolic.

I know every player has to take their 1-2 month break on the LJ naughty step but it strikes me as odd a full international could warrant so little involvement.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Olé said:

True - but I've been wondering if there has been a falling out? I was actually thinking his meet and greet in the away end yesterday reminded me of the sort of thing you normally see someone do on their last game for a club. Perhaps he just likes interacting with fans but I wondered if it was more symbolic.

I know every player has to take their 1-2 month break on the LJ naughty step but it strikes me as odd a full international could warrant so little involvement.

Gary O'Neil seems to have served his penance but must be wondering why the hell he came here, even a couple of LJ protégés in Bobby and Josh Brownhill are spending a lot of time there and Tomlin seems to live on it with just occasional breaks for exercise. I think we might find Hegeler there too if we look carefully. 

I cant think what Hordur has done to fall out, it's not like he was making big errors in games and the refusal to accept him as a left back (he explained his absence from the bench in one recent post match interview as being because he could only play one position) is mind boggling given his international side view it as his best position. Even more so given we haven't been blessed with great performances there this season.

Maybe one of our Finnish visitors could record their next games and send them to LJ entitled "Hordur plays left back - MUST WATCH!"

38 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Joe Bryan is the reason. He's Juniors favourite along with Flint and Tammy.

The fact that JB hasn't been at his best in recent games is lost on Junior, he's very one eyed when it comes to JB.

Archived