IGNORED

He Knows He's Staying

And Its Smith

9 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Korey Smith went down injured for a few minutes with 20 mins left on the clock.  5-6 players come over for a drink, giving Johnson the perfect chance for a pep talk.

What did he choose to do? Clap his hands three times and pat Bryan on the back.

He knows he's here for a while yet. 

Sad days mate.

Who'd have thought that a new stadium and local billionaire owner could bring nothing but failure?

(Yes I know we've been promoted from division 3, twice :laugh:!)

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Korey Smith went down injured for a few minutes with 20 mins left on the clock.  5-6 players come over for a drink, giving Johnson the perfect chance for a pep talk.

What did he choose to do? Clap his hands three times and pat Bryan on the back.

He knows he's here for a while yet. 

Noticed this also, said to my old man at the time that the clap was pathetic and clearly demonstrates he was keen to be seen motivating, but simply had nothing to offer. It really was incredible and a very telling snapshot of his complete ineptitude. 

I hadn't considered the lack of urgency and any action being indicative of how confident he is in staying, but how depressing if you're right.

4 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Sad days mate.

Who'd have thought that a new stadium and local billionaire owner could bring nothing but failure?

(Yes I know we've been promoted from division 3, twice :laugh:!)

If you buy a new Mercedes don't give the keys to Dastardly and Muttley (Ashton and Johnson)

Archived