IGNORED

Team for Tuesday

Meh

Any 11 and any formation that does not include Joe Bryan.

I thought a draw was a good result today considering we started with 10 players - what a disinterested lazy disgrace this "one of our own" really is.

Nice of him to put a telling cross into the Burton fans though - great touch - or not !!

It will come out of the Lee Johnson selection tombola, as per usual.

Also, what was the ******* point today of bringing on Paterson on 87 minutes?

You could of course legitimately argue what is the point of Paterson at all, but after O'Dowda had been warming up for most of the second half, he then makes his final change with just 3 minutes to go and brings on someone else...

What the ****?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I thought a draw was a good result today considering we started with 10 players - what a disinterested lazy disgrace this "one of our own" really is.

Nice of him to put a telling cross into the Burton fans though - great touch - or not !!

I really don't care what the team is for Tuesday as long as LJ is nowhere near ashton gate....... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbo

Rooks                                  Taylor                          Hunter

Galliers          Hump              Gow                     Doc

Jordan       Harford           Walshie.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Absolute rubbish he was our only option going forward for most of today agree he's not good at left back but at left wing back and left midfield he's good. 

2 hours ago, nickolas said:

Giefer. 

Wright Flint Maggers golbourne

cotterill pack hegeler cod

djuric taylor  

keep lazy arse bryan and tomlin well out of it!

Too defensive IMO 

8 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Giefer

Wright Flint Mags

Cotterill.               COD

Hegeler Pack

Paterson 

Djuric Taylor 

assuming Tammy isn't back 

Don't think COD at LWB will end up well.

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

Absolute rubbish he was our only option going forward for most of today agree he's not good at left back but at left wing back and left midfield he's good. 

Really? I think you watch a different game than most - he is terrible - the only place he looked comfortable anytime in his time in the championship was centre midfield.

A really poor player at this level and his attitude is surprising for a local lad.

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

Really? I think you watch a different game than most - he is terrible - the only place he looked comfortable anytime in his time in the championship was centre midfield.

A really poor player at this level and his attitude is surprising for a local lad.

I'm not I do find it insulting that CM is the only position he plaus well in as I've seen him have some very good games at LM 

48 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Too defensive IMO 

Don't think COD at LWB will end up well.

Played the last 20 min there against Newcastle and done alright. Hes got the motor, attitude and ability to play it as well as Cotterill. Plus it's the only formation that seems to get players forward. It leaves us exposed on the wings but at least an extra body in the box to head it away as we are exposed on the wings with 442 441 82 whatever formation we get beat on the wings and crosses come in. TBH it doesn't seem to matter who we play or what formation nothing will change. I guess if we play like today and get 12 more draws we have a good chance at safety :grr:

just a request L.J. 

PLEASE pick an 18 player squad for the rest of your time here, stick with them only changing if there are injuries

PLEASE pick a formation, an attacking one with 2 strikers..stick with that for the rest of your time

an added request for S.L. please let these players know if they take us down they come down too ...refuse to sell them to anyone above the league we are in

Archived