IGNORED

Attendances

wendyredredrobin

Yes..some of us expect all this to improve at some point.....unfortunately.

I must admit that I may give Tues a miss...sick of the lack of effort from players and seemingly endless lack of professionalism from the Coach.

I can't help but notice the club aren't advertising early bird season ticket renewals........wonder why?

At the start of the season there were lots of fans debating what gates were likely to be in the new stadium. Guesses for if we were challenging, if we were mid table if we were struggling etc. Nobody predicted average gates near 19,000 for us in the bottom three. Incredible support, makes you think what it would have been if we were 6th now.

5 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

At the start of the season there were lots of fans debating what gates were likely to be in the new stadium. Guesses for if we were challenging, if we were mid table if we were struggling etc. Nobody predicted average gates near 19,000 for us in the bottom three. Incredible support, makes you think what it would have been if we were 6th now.

Superb support home and away given the ******* dross that's been served up over the last few months.

Sags can't even get 10k at home when they're doing well.

Like you say, makes you wonder what our average attendance this season would've been if our manager and players had actually given us something to get excited about.

52 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Nearly 18000 again today for a less than glamorous fixture v Burton.

Whatever the problems, the fans aren't voting with their feet yet. 

The 3,000 season ticket holders that didn't turn up are included in that. 

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The upper tier of the west stand isnt ope n on many match days.  May as well close one of the other stands for next season in the third division.

The lower block in the Dolman near the Atyeo was just about empty today. Normally a couple of hundred there. 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Will I ever see Ashton Gate 100% full. Don't believe I shall

As I said earlier this week the new stadium is Bristol's own white elephant, and is destined to be so for years

Apparently Bon Jovi might be playing soon, I'll see if I can get you a ticket.  :ph34r:

Archived