IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

Months of mayhem, sickeningly poor results and now supporters squaring up in the stands!

What I read is supporters tearing up season tickets, threatening not to buy new ones and saying what can we do!

Ok so here is what you do. 

Most people are on Facebook you post #Johnsonoutnow

Twitter #Johnsonoutnow

Snap Chat, Tumbler, Pintrest etc etc #Johnsonoutnow

We could even start a Gofundme page #taxiforjohnson

As supporters we are not without a voice in fact we have a huge voice. I agree with many not while the game is on, the support over the last few weeks despite all this is amazing under the most appalling circumstances.

Otherwise your choice is nothing but whining on here and I have had enough of that. We are stakeholders and many of us are shareholders. Make your voice heard!

What bothers me more than anything is there is fear that Steve may withdraw his support and say that's it! To those you can not live in fear of what might happen!

If people are interested get it going, if they are not stop whining and accept the inevitable!

3 minutes ago, gazza1982 said:

I didn't think the fans in the ground today were that vocal in wanting him out. In fact it was fairly mute. If we want him out it needs to be in and around the ground on match day not hidden behind a mobile or computer. 

Probably right, but every little helps, and The Bristol Post will probably get cheap column inches from it. 

4 minutes ago, gazza1982 said:

I didn't think the fans in the ground today were that vocal in wanting him out. In fact it was fairly mute. If we want him out it needs to be in and around the ground on match day not hidden behind a mobile or computer. 

Fair enough do it!....If you want him out!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Fair enough do it!....If you want him out!

Do you really think the club listen or pay attention to Facebook, Twitter?! I can't find a laughing emoji but if I could.....

Seriously I wouldn't bother. 

Go down next game, start a chant and bring a banner it would have an impact.

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Post your tweets in here - so people can RT and reply etc.... it would make them more visible and receive more RT's

Perfect. We have a voice already....Never tweeted in my life personally, but I guess now is a good time to join the Twittersphere!

Just now, gazza1982 said:

Do you really think the club listen or pay attention to Facebook, Twitter?! I can't find a laughing emoji but if I could.....

They have a Twitter account a Facebook account etc for communication purposes....Communication is two way.

But I like the banner idea. Guess that's on you now gaz!

1 minute ago, gazza1982 said:

Well, when it suits the club they seem to have knowledge of unsavoury posts. They're here alright. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Well, when it suits the club they seem to have knowledge of unsavoury posts. They're here alright. 

Exactly. Keep it all going turn this into the NLBR thread until it's done!

Might give you and your lad some incentive to keep going Cotswold!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Exactly. Keep it all going turn this into the NLBR thread until it's done!

Might give you and your lad some incentive to keep going Cotswold!

It would if LJ returns to full-time property management where business buzzwords are all the rage. 

For now, I'm taking him to the pub and a few long country walks with the dog. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

It would if LJ returns to full-time property management where business buzzwords are all the rage. 

For now, I'm taking him to the pub and a few long country walks with the dog. 

You're a good dad! 

Mine would of written a sturn letter to the Chairman....Unfortunately that does not help anymore as the Chairman is a powerless puppet!

Archived