IGNORED

Signing Taylor was so important.

JHAGa

1 minute ago, Frenchay Red said:

TBH there are, and have been so many odd decisions made by LJ, that it is clear he is so out of his depth it is bordering on painful as we slowly, yet unerringly, grind our way to the trap door! A bit like watching a crash in slow motion.

It seems to be speeding up now though!

Unfortunately the only reason we signed Taylor was to keep the wolf from the door. We all bought in to it and became more positive as we were all 'laughing at the gas'. Behind the scenes, LJ and SL are rubbing their hands together knowing that that signing has given a totally inept and out of his depth manager more time and the pressure eased slightly. 

Taylor was never going to be a starter, he was mere fodder in the sick games of LJ and SL. 

8 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Unfortunately the only reason we signed Taylor was to keep the wolf from the door. We all bought in to it and became more positive as we were all 'laughing at the gas'. Behind the scenes, LJ and SL are rubbing their hands together knowing that that signing has given a totally inept and out of his depth manager more time and the pressure eased slightly. 

Taylor was never going to be a starter, he was mere fodder in the sick games of LJ and SL. 

Well that's back-fired badly.

What's their next ploy to distract us from the obvious that's staring us in the face?

5 hours ago, Conceited said:

Just goes to show how spiteful you lot are , nevertheless it will backfire , see you derby day circa Sept/ October 2017

It doesn't "go to show" anything. Taylor not playing is just one of many, many things Johnson does that confuses the hell out of most of us.

Rovers agreed to the release fee in his contract because you were so desperate to keep him, according to a few on here with a bit of knowledge we had been keeping tabs on Taylor to see if he could make the step up from L2 to L1. The fact he was available relatively cheaply was a bonus. 

Despite what your ridiculously paranoid and bitter fans think not everything SL does is to spite the Gas. The 'Welcome to Bristol' shit was clearly designed to get under your skins....it worked. It wasn't very bright and it probably will backfire, in the same way that Darrell's "happy days" jibe backfires whenever you lose a Court case, lose a game heavily or get dumped out of the FA Cup by Non League opposition.

Clearly after 16 years a fixture we all used to take for granted every season has become your 'cup final', you don't even make any secret of it. Congratulations, we're going to close the 'gap' for you...I expect one of you will write a book about it. How cute...

29 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It doesn't "go to show" anything. Taylor not playing is just one of many, many things Johnson does that confuses the hell out of most of us.

Rovers agreed to the release fee in his contract because you were so desperate to keep him, according to a few on here with a bit of knowledge we had been keeping tabs on Taylor to see if he could make the step up from L2 to L1. The fact he was available relatively cheaply was a bonus. 

Despite what your ridiculously paranoid and bitter fans think not everything SL does is to spite the Gas. The 'Welcome to Bristol' shit was clearly designed to get under your skins....it worked. It wasn't very bright and it probably will backfire, in the same way that Darrell's "happy days" jibe backfires whenever you lose a Court case, lose a game heavily or get dumped out of the FA Cup by Non League opposition.

Clearly after 16 years a fixture we all used to take for granted every season has become your 'cup final', you don't even make any secret of it. Congratulations, we're going to close the 'gap' for you...I expect one of you will write a book about it. How cute...

:laugh: give credit where it's due for once.

Since we were relegated to non-league what has changed on the field for you lot? You have been doing the same as you were doing every season before that, bouncing between the bottom of the Championship and League 1. No one thought we would be where we are after relegation to the conference. We have closed the gap, you haven't done it for us. 

Would you rather have DC who has worked miracles with next to no budget or LJ who has splashed 15M and still can't buy a win? Only asking because a lot of you have dropped the "dopey" reference for DC, and have acknowledged the great job he has done and continues to do.

For what it's worth, I think you'll stay up but as I don't watch you I have nothing to base that on other than you have too many players who should be good but for some reason aren't.

5 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Since we were relegated to non-league what has changed on the field for you lot?

Errr... sorry to break it to you, but since you kicked off your first season in non-league "on the field" we've won League One at a canter and spent two season in the Championship.

When was the last time you can claim any of those things?

Granted; it's touch and go that we'll still be at this level next year, and perhaps we'll finally be in the same division again after your 15+ years below us, but in the three years since you were heading to Dover away we've been playing Newcastle, Villa and the like, so I'm not too bothered.

Nice to know you're all still obsessed with us though.

3 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

:laugh: give credit where it's due for once.

Since we were relegated to non-league what has changed on the field for you lot? You have been doing the same as you were doing every season before that, bouncing between the bottom of the Championship and League 1. No one thought we would be where we are after relegation to the conference. We have closed the gap, you haven't done it for us. 

Would you rather have DC who has worked miracles with next to no budget or LJ who has splashed 15M and still can't buy a win? Only asking because a lot of you have dropped the "dopey" reference for DC, and have acknowledged the great job he has done and continues to do.

For what it's worth, I think you'll stay up but as I don't watch you I have nothing to base that on other than you have too many players who should be good but for some reason aren't.

You are currently a division below us, as you have been for most of the last 16 years...yes, this will almost certainly change in May. The 'gap' (on the pitch at least) will be closed, and that will be due to our bizarre inability to compete in the Championship despite the money we've spent and the players we have.

'Dopey' has done well, Im not denying that. 

Would I rather have DC? 

Id rather have anyone at the moment.

Archived