IGNORED

Open letter to Steve

longyears

Well SL one has to say you are a very good business man, you are very rich and you have gotten us a lovely new stadium - fir which I thank you and appreciate your generosity.

Sadly though when it comes to sport you are something of an idiot ( with respect ) as after this weekend BCFC with the clown in charge are quite likely to get relegated and the rugby side of your empire are almost certain to get relegated !

Lovely new stadium to host third grade football and second grade rugby - well done Steve - amazing what an inflated ego can achieve !

17 minutes ago, longyears said:

Well SL one has to say you are a very good business man, you are very rich and you have gotten us a lovely new stadium - fir which I thank you and appreciate your generosity.

Sadly though when it comes to sport you are something of an idiot ( with respect ) as after this weekend BCFC with the clown in charge are quite likely to get relegated and the rugby side of your empire are almost certain to get relegated !

Lovely new stadium to host third grade football and second grade rugby - well done Steve - amazing what an inflated ego can achieve !

I think there were feelings among the hierarchy a few years ago that if we built a new stadium with excellent facilities that success would automatically follow. Not so because, as with the talk of Ashton Vale, the top brass took their eyes off the ball on the sporting side of things to gloat over their wonderful blueprints for the future. We and the rugby are now reaping what they sowed. Failure!!

1 hour ago, longyears said:

We havent got a new stadium. We get to play in a new stadium

1 hour ago, longyears said:

Dear Steve,    blah blah blah You're a bit of an idiot   :laugh:   uh, nooooo

2 hours ago, longyears said:

Idiot I think not. Steve is sticking by his man, but it is flawed I agree.

As a Leeds fan said to me. If Steve had a chap working for him in such a high position at Har/Lans, he would 'ave a word' and if results continuned another. If still no discernible improvement then the axe would fall....How many words can you have right! 

Board confidence et al has been done....It's time!

Archived