IGNORED

Is today the day?

BCFC J

38 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Probably not, but we live in hope.

Can't help but feel the press would've caught wind of the sacking by now, but having said that Cotterill's sacking was only reported an hour or so before it was made official.

Fingers crossed.

I think if there is to be an announcement, it'll probably be around mid morning - 11am or so at a hunch. If it is going to happen around mid morning, I'd expect the press (particularly Ali Durden) to know about it by 9am. The likes of Pete O'Rouke will follow soon after.

1 hour ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Can't help but feel the press would've caught wind of the sacking by now, but having said that Cotterill's sacking was only reported an hour or so before it was made official.

Fingers crossed.

I really do hope so. I honestly don't see it happening, but you never know! 

Think we're stuck with Johnson for a little longer though :grr:

1 hour ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Fingers crossed.

Nope.  He'll get the Norwich game at least - and probably beyond.  That's the clubs choice; mine is to stay away til he's gone.  No Norwich for me tomorrow.

It seems so far that even in relegation place and with teams above having games in hand and also being on a record absolute sh1te run of results, is still not enough................can he do no wrong? get him gone F.F.S.

5 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

It seems so far that even in relegation place and with teams above having games in hand and also being on a record absolute sh1te run of results, is still not enough................can he do no wrong? get him gone F.F.S.

He cannot doeth wrong

halo boy.jpg

I honestly think he's going nowhere.  

He's survived every other situation we've found ourselves in (record run of defeats, terrible performances and losses at home, the rest...), so I cannot see him getting the bullet after a draw at home, however dire it was.

Buckle up, folks; gonna be one heck of a bumpy ride till May...

18 minutes ago, JakeOTIB said:

I really do hope so. I honestly don't see it happening, but you never know! 

Think we're stuck with Johnson for a little longer though :grr:

I'll define a little while longer for you in real terms... 5 more years!

hes going nowhere 

3 minutes ago, B block said:

I'll define a little while longer for you in real terms... 5 more years!

hes going nowhere 

Unlike us who are going down.................and don't take it for granted Lge 1 will be easy either, seen meltdown at this club before

1 minute ago, oldstandrobin said:

Unlike us who are going down.................and don't take it for granted Lge 1 will be easy either, seen meltdown at this club before

Is there a football cliche book for league 1 or does he just move to chapter two when we go down?

the jpt is our cup final

plymouth they're a sleeping giant

fleetwood that's the model we should follow.

in case your reading Lee Theres a couple of quotes you can borrow 

Saturday's results now mean that the scenario has changed.

If the season had ended on Friday we would still be in the Championship, if the season ended today we would be relegated.

There is now a very good reason for SL to remove LJ as first team coach, and I believe he will act.

Wether that will save us from going down I don't know, but he now has to do something IF he wants to give the club a chance of staying in the Championship, doing nothing is no longer an option.

Backing LJ hasn't worked.....fact, time for change.

I was very much in the keep Johnson camp. But this really is a bit silly how long this has gone on for now.

I know changing manager doesn't guarantee survival but with the obvious mistakes and mismanagement from Johnson I'm pretty confident we stand a far better chance with someone else at the helm.

I won't slate sl only because he's back the club massively with money and is a decent chap and in this day an age with managers getting the sack for fun his loyalty is commendable even if slightly naive.

8 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Saturday's results now mean that the scenario has changed.

If the season had ended on Friday we would still be in the Championship, if the season ended today we would be relegated.

There is now a very good reason for SL to remove LJ as first team coach, and I believe he will act.

Wether that will save us from going down I don't know, but he now has to do something IF he wants to give the club a chance of staying in the Championship, doing nothing is no longer an option.

Backing LJ hasn't worked.....fact, time for change.

I hope you're right 

18 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

I was very much in the keep Johnson camp. But this really is a bit silly how long this has gone on for now.

I know changing manager doesn't guarantee survival but with the obvious mistakes and mismanagement from Johnson I'm pretty confident we stand a far better chance with someone else at the helm.

I won't slate sl only because he's back the club massively with money and is a decent chap and in this day an age with managers getting the sack for fun his loyalty is commendable even if slightly naive.

His loyalty would be commendable if Lee Johnson could actually manage. In this case it is utterly insane!!!

42 minutes ago, samo II said:

I honestly think he's going nowhere.  

He's survived every other situation we've found ourselves in (record run of defeats, terrible performances and losses at home, the rest...), so I cannot see him getting the bullet after a draw at home, however dire it was.

Buckle up, folks; gonna be one heck of a bumpy ride till May...

You think?

If a new manager came in, it would be a bumpy ride until May.

If he stays I think we go down without so much as a whimper.

The bottom 3 was something SL mentioned that we weren't in when he did his RB interview so think that's key for him.

Hoping he'll act today but if he doesn't then can't see another obvious tipping point after this so we may be stuck with him for the rest of the season. A depressing thought.

Fingers crossed though.

Archived